Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are YOU living with?! -

Originally posted by LadyEye
    I wonder if this is the same doctor who was asked by John how to cure a snake bite on his friend's privates, and the doctor told John that to cure a snake bite you have to suck the poison out of it, and John told his snake bitten friend that "The Doctor Says You're Gonna Die .... lol
    Ah ha...yes lady!...the same!....<picking myself up off the floor!>

Comment

lol ez ez .... definitely the bite ... lol

poor doctors eh Kassi, couldn't you just spend an entire weekend listening to their stories, probably wouldn't be anything left to our stomachs for so much laughing .... lol ....

hope that snake doesn't take a "hissy fit" lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        lol ez ez .... definitely the bite ... lol

poor doctors eh Kassi, couldn't you just spend an entire weekend listening to their stories, probably wouldn't be anything left to our stomachs for so much laughing .... lol ....

hope that snake doesn't take a "hissy fit" lmao
        sweetie due to my mom and my brother Ive heard it all!...lol...most with way too much information...lol..
        My brother is the head of the hospital Laboratory and my mom did that for quite a few years before working for a private practice doctor, and trust me...the stories are very funny!...
        although now when I go to see the doctor I feel a bit self conscience..lol
        and well...snakes always have a hissy fit!...lol

Comment

Oh, my gosh.....this was so funny.....still laughing, have to read it again. hee hee

Comment

Working...
          X