Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

I'm new to building a website and how confusing. Thanks ahead for all the help I hope to get!
    I have a small business making herbal teas, aromatherapy and body/bath products that I just started and am trying to get it jumpstarted online.

Re: Hi everyone!

Originally posted by bellasole
    I'm new to building a website and how confusing. Thanks ahead for all the help I hope to get!
    I have a small business making herbal teas, aromatherapy and body/bath products that I just started and am trying to get it jumpstarted online.
    Hello Bella... Feel free to ask anything and everyone will be glad to help whenever we can.

Good luck with the site and the business.

Comment

Hi Bella,

Welcome aboard, oooh you should hook up with our Tea man ...Bill...he has a Tea website ...i'm sure if you ask nicely he will give you some tips ;o)
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Welcome Bella! Your in the right place to get all the info you need! Lincs is right!
        Find Bill!...

Comment

Hi Bellasole!! Welcome to Vodaland. A great place to learn, problem solve and to have fun. Enjoy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

bell bella , i like your name bella mmmm sounds nice to say lol if you need any help just give me shout any time bella
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

when you get a page published, give us the link so we can
              see it.
              Brad Arnold.......
              www.baldwincomusic.com
              www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
              !Free Search Engine Submission!
              Talking Avatar for your web site!
              Free sound editor
              Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Hi Bella, welcome to the voda family, enjoy and have fun building your site I'm sure you will find lots of help from all the guys and ladies in the voda family forums.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi Bella...WELCOME and shout out whenever you need a helping hand and we''ll come...huffing and puffing...lol...hope you enjoy the whole expereince.
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome Bellasole, have some fun building your site, the product sounds wonderful, and drop by again to say Hi. Saying Hi, not confusing....hee hee

Comment

Working...
                    X