Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning (UK time)

Hello,

I'm new today. I've been looking through everything for a while and have almost completed my site (I think) using bluevoda, wow, it's brilliant so far, just hope I've got it all right!!! Everyone seems so friendly and helpful, it's very exciting. My partner and I run an events company here in the UK and I've been looking for an easy way of producing our site and then I happened upon bluevoda. What a brilliant concept it is that everyone helps each other out - I love it. I'm just waiting for our current domain registrar to unlock our domains and have just discovered that they don't do telephone calls - very helpful - so I guess all I can do is hope that they respond to my request quickly. I'm a bit nervous about it all, registrar sorting it out, my website abilities etc but can't wait to get it up and running and then I'll see what everyone here thinks. Here's looking forward to chatting with you all and thanks for having me
    Sam (Samantha not Samuel)

www.spirited-events.com

Purveyors of divine experiences!

Re: Good Morning (UK time)

Hi Ya! Welcome to BV - I am sure you will not be disappointed, and you will find lots of friendly people here to help you if you get stuck!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Welcome from another Brit. You will find everyone friendly & helpful on this forum. Always a good idea to keep you questions as short as pos & in the right area. You will be amazed at the quick response time.

Good luck.

Chris.
      PS. What type of events do you organise?
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by sampussycat
        Hello,

I'm new today. I've been looking through everything for a while and have almost completed my site (I think) using bluevoda, wow, it's brilliant so far, just hope I've got it all right!!! Everyone seems so friendly and helpful, it's very exciting. My partner and I run an events company here in the UK and I've been looking for an easy way of producing our site and then I happened upon bluevoda. What a brilliant concept it is that everyone helps each other out - I love it. I'm just waiting for our current domain registrar to unlock our domains and have just discovered that they don't do telephone calls - very helpful - so I guess all I can do is hope that they respond to my request quickly. I'm a bit nervous about it all, registrar sorting it out, my website abilities etc but can't wait to get it up and running and then I'll see what everyone here thinks. Here's looking forward to chatting with you all and thanks for having me
        Nice to see you Sam*****cat! Welcome to Vodaland. You've found the best place on the web, but I think you know that already!! Have fun building your site and don't be shy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

WELCOME SAm*****cat! Hope you come join our chats and can't wait to see your site.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

G'day.. having fun?

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the replies, this just gets better and better.

Limebrook1 - Trish - Thank you

Collectors Info - Chris - Thanks for the advice, I'm about to test it out. We organise all sorts of events. We do marquees, decor, mobile bars, provide entertainment, the list goes on. We can provide just one element or the whole lot. We do work for corporates, private clients, charities, weddings, parties, sporting events etc etc. I'll let you know once the site is up and running and you can have a look!

Girlonthehill - Amanda - Best place on the web? I think you're right

beegud2 - Beezzz - thank you

ez-ez - Carlos - Sure am having much fun thank you

Now, got to go and find out about this unlocking business so see you all later and thanks for giving me such a lovely welcome

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here at Vodaland! Warning: sitebuilding is addictive!...lol

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand !
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello all,

Right as promised I'm telling you first and then I'm off to post into the review forum (hope I'm not breaking the rules here).

My website is up and almost running - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh - I am soooo nervous my tummy is doing flick flacks and I feel a bit sick. I think a few things need a little tweeking, my webform isn't working (but I'll deal with that tomorrow I think) and I still have to finish the past work links but here it is:

www.spirited-events.com

Bye bye for now, see you in the right place before I get my wrists slapped and thanks again for being so welcoming.

Sam

www.spirited-events.com

Comment

Working...
                    X