Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Flo? Like on the TV show at the Diner? Funny!

Alien blood is flowing freely in VodaLand.....did you put another pot of coffee on?

Amanda -- hope you are working on other things while waiting for my email.....I am still trying to catch up with things. Keeping warm with all the chilly weather?

Trish -- Haven't seen much of you recently, Girl! Enjoying your "honeymoon" still? LOL

Gary -- Your sites are looking pretty nifty, Swifty! Anything new in the works?

Garry -- Is the Alien population doing anything special for the Holidays?

Race -- Find some time to come up for air yet?? LOLOL Whenever you're able, it'll be waiting....

Cindy -- How is your new travel site doing?? I'm just finishing one up for a 'client' myself.....I will post it in the "showcase" for show and tell......

Kate -- Are you still snowed in? Everything OK? I imagine your Christmas morning is beautiful, what with the house all cozy and full of loved ones...

Bee -- Welcome Back, Queenie....Hope everything feels better now. You deserve some relief, I think. But, not from my stupidity! LOL

Robyn -- Thanks for drilling in and ressurrecting "Our Place"......brings back memories of how all the 'old timers' used to check in with each other everyday in THIS thread before stomping about the Forum offering pearls of BV wisdom...LOLOL (back when I had hair, obviously!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Vasili! How nice of you to mention me in such a distinguish list! I miss Amanda!!! She was all over this place when I first came aboard in Feb and she did a wonderful card for my brother for his birthday. I hope she sticks her head in here and says hi!! HI AMANDA!!

Travel Business is going great!! I love it and am constantly on the lookout for great FAM trips! I'm still tweaking and working my website...but I better be careful..no web talk here, right? Anyway, I'm planning lots of traveling for 2007. I would love to look at the travel site you are working on, so will be on the lookout for it in your showcase. I love reading the threads you participate in. Your knowledge in so many areas astounds me and I have learned alot from you. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself on bv and I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amanda???? Are you out there. Merry Christmas to you!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
        Special Status

• Jan 2006

A Merry Christmas to you all,

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Vasili! How nice of you to mention me in such a distinguish list! I miss Amanda!!! She was all over this place when I first came aboard in Feb and she did a wonderful card for my brother for his birthday. I hope she sticks her head in here and says hi!! HI AMANDA!!

Travel Business is going great!! I love it and am constantly on the lookout for great FAM trips! I'm still tweaking and working my website...but I better be careful..no web talk here, right? Anyway, I'm planning lots of traveling for 2007. I would love to look at the travel site you are working on, so will be on the lookout for it in your showcase. I love reading the threads you participate in. Your knowledge in so many areas astounds me and I have learned alot from you. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself on bv and I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amanda???? Are you out there. Merry Christmas to you!!
          Hey Cindy,

Done any FAM trips to Jamaica...SANDALS does a lot of them ...hope you get to come to J and I get to see ya.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
            Hey Cindy,

Done any FAM trips to Jamaica...SANDALS does a lot of them ...hope you get to come to J and I get to see ya.
            Hey Beezz: Actually I think you were on vacation, when I had it up on my website, but I put together a group cruise on Carnival for Sept. 2007 leaving out of Miami. We stop in Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios Jamaica. Are you anywhere near there. We're only there for a day, but I thought of you when I put this cruise together. I got 12 couples signed up for it, so I'm happy. Was shooting for 25 couples....But that just means I need to put another one together. Let me know if you live anywhere near there and we can meet in person!!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

Hey Beezz: Actually I think you were on vacation, when I had it up on my website, but I put together a group cruise on Carnival for Sept. 2007 leaving out of Miami. We stop in Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios Jamaica. Are you anywhere near there. We're only there for a day, but I thought of you when I put this cruise together. I got 12 couples signed up for it, so I'm happy. Was shooting for 25 couples....But that just means I need to put another one together. Let me know if you live anywhere near there and we can meet in person!!
              Yeeeaaahhhh...i live only two hours from there and its'a fun drive so just give me a heads up and i'll come with bells on...lol. IT is great that your travel business is taking off so well and I am excited for you. Great Going DL.
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I am soooo over Sandals you have no idea.
                My step-daughter even dated Adam Stewart for close to a year....Butch's daughter is running the Grand now, and even that is starting to collect a lot of complaints (mostly the food).

FAMS can be useful for those who need to see and go, but just to go on a FAM is the wrong idea (in my opinion). We have over 300 Sandals nights available, and the only 2 places we would even consider using them is St. Lucia and Antigua.....and we do not spend our time at the actual resort: we are much more creative than that.

You might do well to go on a Sandals FAM, and while you are there, run over to Couples (Ocho) to see the difference....if you ask for Maxine and tell her Eric & Tammy from Elite Travel sent you, she'll let you in for the day. You'll be spoiled, and be able to experience the minimum level of accomodation that will clearly illustrate how far Butch has let Sandals slide......

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Peekaboo!
                  How come I don't see you?

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Ok, where are the ladies going? Beez, DL? hmmmmm trips.

Vasili who you playing peek-a-boo with? Flo?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Nah....just taking quick peeks up any skirt that passes.....

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                        Nah....just taking quick peeks up any skirt that passes.....
                        You're a naughty general, wait till Flo hears this....tsk tsk tsk Vasili......what is it you said earlier **** nanu? nanu peek-a-boo to you. You're becoming more like a pirate each day.....lol

Comment

• Dream Lady
                          Major General

• Feb 2006

I am soooo over Sandals you have no idea.
                          My step-daughter even dated Adam Stewart for close to a year....Butch's daughter is running the Grand now, and even that is starting to collect a lot of complaints (mostly the food).

FAMS can be useful for those who need to see and go, but just to go on a FAM is the wrong idea (in my opinion). We have over 300 Sandals nights available, and the only 2 places we would even consider using them is St. Lucia and Antigua.....and we do not spend our time at the actual resort: we are much more creative than that.

You might do well to go on a Sandals FAM, and while you are there, run over to Couples (Ocho) to see the difference....if you ask for Maxine and tell her Eric & Tammy from Elite Travel sent you, she'll let you in for the day. You'll be spoiled, and be able to experience the minimum level of accomodation that will clearly illustrate how far Butch has let Sandals slide......
                          Thanks for the info Eric! Actually I have not experienced any Sandals or Couples trips. Like you, we prefer not to spend much time at the resorts themselves. In fact I ususally look for the unusual, adventureous, out of the norm places. Since I am fairly new in the travel business, I do take FAMS, just because I feel I need to go and see and just because I want to travel! lol The problem I see with FAMS that I get wind of, is that they don't give you much time for planning, so you have to be able to pick up and go. I can't always do that with an 8 year old in the house. I have and left hubby behind and take a girlfriend...which is nice to. I booked the carnival cruise, just for the hell of it, and I learned alot for my first group cruise booking. Next time, I will be more selective and plan better. But I'm still looking forward to it...plus I may get to meet Beezz!!!

I see you!! nanu...nanu... mr. mork
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Sorry....just totally freaking bored.....(a pirate, huh? At least my timber doesn't shiver! LOL)

CINDY: FAM's are great for learning, for getting your bearings....but don't think that they are even a semi-vacation.....cruise FAM's are one thing, but land-based ones keep you on your feet and running around the entire day! Especially the "S" Group (Unique).....they are so hot on themselves that by the time they are done with you, you are thinking that there is abosolutely nowhere else worth going to! THAT's being "Sandalized" LOLOLOL
                            Have fun. Let Bee know ahead of time when you'll be around, so by the time they drag you up to Beaches Negril, she will have time to pop over and visit with you (at least for lunch).

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

You guys are doing the trip thing.....dang! Just a sec....I'll get my ski-doo, where are you meeting?

Aw Vasili, you're bored? I should of stayed up a bit longer, will do next time, buddy. Just posted a few quickies and went to bed, some friend eh?

Comment

• LadyEye
                                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Peekaboo!
                                How come I don't see you?

lol Vasili ... perhaps you need a lend of my EYE, lol .... or perhaps we need to give you a third EYE, Skyelin, one of our latest Vodaliens has graciously offered her art work in giving anyone a Third EYE ... glad to see you assisting her, she has wonderful talent and EYE believe we all need to give her a big hand with her site, she is doing great, but needs a bit of help on the techy side of things .... glad you are around, your expertise is needed here as of late!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                                X