Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Originally posted by Lincslady
    Dont worry Vas, when I get a life i'll share mine with you lol
    You're getting a life? Lol How do we do that then? Huh? Huh? How's your belly off for spots, pet?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hey Amanda

Linda is the recipient of the prestigious award of "Make Over of the Year" and that includes her .... lol .... so it's possible for all of us right?

How is your temp over there on da hill? Is it as cold as here?
      Let's hope the "New Life" sheds a little warmth ... and soon ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by LadyEye
        Hey Amanda

Linda is the recipient of the prestigious award of "Make Over of the Year" and that includes her .... lol .... so it's possible for all of us right?

How is your temp over there on da hill? Is it as cold as here?
        Let's hope the "New Life" sheds a little warmth ... and soon ....
        Hey, Holly!

I read that somewhere. Lol Well she deserves to be spoilt. She's a good friend. I'm gonna check out that new gaff when I get some speakers back on my pc. It looks great though.

It's cold but not NS cold. Lol About 5 degrees c today, nice walking weather. Yes, I could do with some warmth. I'm sat here with a big furry blanket around me as my host has the doors open and is working on his motorcycle. Brrrrrrrr.

I have sooooooooo much stuff to do. I'm off to the Boardroom in a little while to try and sort some colours out for Robyn. How are you, little Miss four star? Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol Amanda .... I award you my stars, for it not for you, I'd have none ... remember those days when I secretly would drive you crazy asking advice, little Miss Shy, lol, my how things change ....

You have done an awesome job on that header Amanda, top notch, think about one for me on my ladyeye site ... I just seem to need something else on there, I like the eye, and my "slogan" but am missing some ummppph ... I know you are busy, but just think about it ...

The on line piano bar is just something else, you must let me know when you are going to go, in fact we all should plan a "night" it's great, it makes you feel like you are right there .... that would be too cool!! Oh let's say too "Hot" instead, warm thoughts will warm the toes right ... share your fuzzy, no walking today for me - not until at least April, lol ....

I'll check in the "boardroom" and see how you are doing ... I look forward to the "makeover" ... fussy isn't she .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Lincslady
            Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Thought my ears were burning...what you trying to say Holly ...I need a makeover to? ...who said that?....oh well your probably right lol

Hi Mandy wandy,

Hows it going petal? ..I had my first viewing today n got another one on tuesday, this one wanted it as an investment which I dont see as good cos he will probably want it for peanuts...fingers crossed for me tho eh.

The Piano bar is fantastic! I love it, i'm there every live show its fun and friendly.
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• Girlonthehill
              General

• Oct 2005

lol Amanda .... I award you my stars, for it not for you, I'd have none ... remember those days when I secretly would drive you crazy asking advice, little Miss Shy, lol, my how things change ....

You have done an awesome job on that header Amanda, top notch, think about one for me on my ladyeye site ... I just seem to need something else on there, I like the eye, and my "slogan" but am missing some ummppph ... I know you are busy, but just think about it ...

The on line piano bar is just something else, you must let me know when you are going to go, in fact we all should plan a "night" it's great, it makes you feel like you are right there .... that would be too cool!! Oh let's say too "Hot" instead, warm thoughts will warm the toes right ... share your fuzzy, no walking today for me - not until at least April, lol ....

I'll check in the "boardroom" and see how you are doing ... I look forward to the "makeover" ... fussy isn't she .... lol
              LMBO, yes I remember but you keep your stars you've well and truly earned them, sweetie. You do a great job and you helped me out loads by giving me some space to semi retire. Lol I was only saying to Naval, earlier, how much this place has changed since the days way back when. It really is a joy to witness. When I was first a member, which was only about 15 months ago, hardly anyone ever posted in 'Chit Chat'. Look at it now Lol

I will take a look at your place and have a think. I'll email you with any ideas I have.

Yeah, Lincsy told me all about it and I did have a look. I'll look forward to a get together on there, it'll be nice. Yup, you can share my fuzzy, it's huge. Lol

I've just been helping Alien out and am on my way to the Boardroom now. She's discerning, not fussy. LOL I totally understand it as I'm exactly the same. So is someone else I know. Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                General

• Oct 2005

Thought my ears were burning...what you trying to say Holly ...I need a makeover to? ...who said that?....oh well your probably right lol

Hi Mandy wandy,

Hows it going petal? ..I had my first viewing today n got another one on tuesday, this one wanted it as an investment which I dont see as good cos he will probably want it for peanuts...fingers crossed for me tho eh.

The Piano bar is fantastic! I love it, i'm there every live show its fun and friendly.
                It's going okay, Lin, thanks. I'm being little Miss Helper today and, to be honest, I'm loving it. That's great news about the viewings!! I will keep everything crossed for you, Pet.

Yeah, it will be really neat for us to have a 'get together' over there one evening. I'll look forward to that. Okay, back to work for me. That is soooo great to say! I downloaded Naval's ABVFP V2 today and it is awesome. The installation process rocks! I'm actually looking forward to rebuilding my sites and using it. It's much more user friendly than the first version.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol Linda .... you rock, you don't need a make-over, you are the Queen!!
                  And now you are a "Piano-Bar Hussy" lol ....... I'll join you soon!! It will be fun to make a night of it ....

Amanda,

Yes me tinks Eye knows who u mean ... lol

Great news about navals V2, I am up to doing that as some discerning members believe EYE should, lol .... :)

Thanks for sharing the fuzzy, I already feel toastier, oops, or is that the toast I smell burning, lol ....

I am seriously thinking of moving my "computer station" out from the office and into the kitchen, everything I cook lately is buring up my pots and pans and my garbage is becoming too full ... lol

If only I could just find myself a cook and more .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Hi Flo, thanks Flo..........mmmmmmm ice-cream

Comment

• Lincslady
                      Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                      It's going okay, Lin, thanks. I'm being little Miss Helper today and, to be honest, I'm loving it. That's great news about the viewings!! I will keep everything crossed for you, Pet.

Yeah, it will be really neat for us to have a 'get together' over there one evening. I'll look forward to that. Okay, back to work for me. That is soooo great to say! I downloaded Naval's ABVFP V2 today and it is awesome. The installation process rocks! I'm actually looking forward to rebuilding my sites and using it. It's much more user friendly than the first version.
                      I'm finding I like doing other peoples sites more than me own! lol

Oh my.. you did good with the old version, cant remember if I used it or not now lol...I thought it was going to be a bv update doh! ...hey you know the guy in the post office?..well I went down there for some ciggies he always trys to help me out with the cheapies and gave me some for £2.50 a pack cos he trying to get rid....cool eh? nearly snapped his hand off lol

coffee time for me x

How to Center your page

Comment

• Lincslady
                        Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

lol Linda .... you rock, you don't need a make-over, you are the Queen!!
                        And now you are a "Piano-Bar Hussy" lol ....... I'll join you soon!! It will be fun to make a night of it.
                        Ooooh Piano bar hussy!....like that name hahaha...just call me Lola ....lol

Amanda is a good cook , she does a mean curry ...god I miss them!

How to Center your page

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
                          Hi Flo, thanks Flo..........mmmmmmm ice-cream
                          'Wer, my discerning friend. I did it! I did it! Check out the Boardroom.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                            General

• Oct 2005

I'm finding I like doing other peoples sites more than me own! lol

Oh my.. you did good with the old version, cant remember if I used it or not now lol...I thought it was going to be a bv update doh! ...hey you know the guy in the post office?..well I went down there for some ciggies he always trys to help me out with the cheapies and gave me some for £2.50 a pack cos he trying to get rid....cool eh? nearly snapped his hand off lol

coffee time for me x
                            Yeppers, that's the problem I've had for a while, as you well know. Lol I am quite excited about re-doing mine though, especially with the new and improved V2. I am building at least two new ones as well. Lol We must be mental.

I bet you nearly did bite off his hand! LMBO Awww, how nice of him is that? Bless his little cotton socks. They are a really nice couple, aren't they?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                              General

• Oct 2005

Ooooh Piano bar hussy!....like that name hahaha...just call me Lola ....lol

Amanda is a good cook , she does a mean curry ...god I miss them!
                              Aww, thanks, Lin. To be honest, I miss the cooking. We did pretty good, didn't we, considering we met through here? I do miss you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                                Special Status

• Jan 2006

Well hello everyone
                                I would just like to say I'm back, posting here of late has been less then scares of late, but things are looking better for the moment, so i thought i would reinstall the favorites link, and start scaring the paints of people.

To Amanda a very big Thanks Our you and race still running the fundraising. as i have a idea. which might take about week or two to put together. ( if things go well ).

Comment

Working...
                                X