Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lincslady
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Re: Our Place - Mk III - Drop in for a chat!

Awwwww thats nice .....Thats what I like to hear... a boss that actually likes to keep his staff happy.....now...if I could just have a gin n tonic in my desk drawer please lol

Oh my...I'd be no good at sales ....you have to have a killer instinct to be a cold caller lol
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Lincslady
      Oh my...I'd be no good at sales ....you have to have a killer instinct to be a cold caller lol
      These positions are more like Consultants: I distribute approximately 5-10,000 new mail contacts per Consultant for them to send out blast emails to (in segmented series, all pre-formatted) each month, and merely email back and forth to narrow the selections down.....most are spending maybe 12 hours a week tops -and most of that is setting up the blasts- and making an average of $800/week. I do have a few who are spending more like 25 hours a week and making a cool $3,000/week. There are two gals and one guy who come into the office to work say from 10am to 1pm each day, and I think they are around $2,000/week....something about being in the office boosts their action.

I have around 225,000 permission-based wedding/bridal clients, and add about 5,000 each month, and we mostly help them select wedding bands, wedding gifts for each other, attendant/bridal party gifts, and other things. In wedding bands alone we do a big business, and since we feature only 2 brands (which happen to be the biggest names) at incredible discounts, it is an easier sell......they can see the actual item in any store, but nobody can beat our prices.
      The Consutants merely send out emails with highlighted specials, and wait for the percentage to email them back: then within an average of 5 email exchanges of sending pix of items to narrow down the field, a sale transpires. It's really pretty easy, but finding the right personality (preferrably mature, so "consulting" is second nature) with computer skills to be functional is the hardest thing. Either they are young with the skills and no personal sense, or they are mature with no computer skills.....ARGGGHHH!

The only handicap with off-shore or long distance has been the training aspect....something I have been working on by using a protected Forum to load up with videos and materials so it can be accessed from anywhere over and over as needed. That and having all the materials available to download and the actual application software to tie into relieves the need for supplying (or requiring) computer setups for everyone - even works on W'98. Simple. And, from what I hear, incredibly easy and FUN.

That is why I am racing to complete this technological "investment" at VH.....I am being pushed up to the wall needing to grow exponentially in staff.....and this has been the solid solution I've been trying to build all along. Especially before Christmas....

Man! Do I digress or WHAT???
      Either I need some therapy or something! Maybe that quad-shot of expresso had something to do with it...
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Lincslady
        Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Flippin heck Vas!..$800.00 for 12 hrs work! ...your kidding me!....I'm on my pc 16 hrs a day! ...I could do that....so could Amanda....hurry up and get your stuff sorted out lol.....$800.00 a week ...but is that commission based earnings?.I cant beleive that ...thats 400 quid! ..i'm gobsmacked!....to hell with the websites , i'm going to work for Vasili lol

How to Center your page

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Is that a lot?

Well.....maybe now you can see why I have been ranting and raving to get the whole project finished....gotta have awesome internet utilities to "back up" all the efforts I been doing......
          Having the OsC carts for the Jewelry sites proper is important (they can create revenue themselves) but also to show business continuity to all my customers that we've been contacting. Even with my limp sites it was still something, but now that I've moved them to VH and they've been "downed" for a couple of weeks, the heat is on to get them up and running respectably again.

The funky (temporary) ChoiceGroupIntl.com "corporate site" was a so-so substitute, but all my leads need to see me back up solid again....I can give you a peek at my entire setup/organization with this page from a 100% BV "corporate" website I've almost got completed, and you can see a better picture of what I'm really doing already.
          PS: Since I'm doing this all "on the cheap" the pictures on this site are all in-house in my offices with my own people (like on the "vision" page it is the back side of my office - you can see VodaTalk on the monitor! LOL and the small pix is the other end of my office with Kelly, Jim, and James talking >> you can navigate around the site from the page I linked, but I really didn't want to show off the site until it was 100% finished, you know?)....you can see that we are pretty successful, and you can probably see how high I am striving? I KNOW how good it can be and how much better my businesses will fly once we are 90% online........

Let me first finish up on some of the background details (like loading the "forum" up as the online resouce center I mentioned a month ago, etc.) to be in a position to return your interest with a solid invitation.....

Comment

• LadyEye
            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Awe ... music to my ears and "Eye" ... surely hoping you can extend this invitation to Canadians ... there is an entire market waiting for you here Vasili and I'm your gal!!

P.S.

I'll use the webcam for the Friday luncheons, I'll attend .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Lincslady
              Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
              Is that a lot?

Well.....maybe now you can see why I have been ranting and raving to get the whole project finished....gotta have awesome internet utilities to "back up" all the efforts I been doing......
              Having the OsC carts for the Jewelry sites proper is important (they can create revenue themselves) but also to show business continuity to all my customers that we've been contacting. Even with my limp sites it was still something, but now that I've moved them to VH and they've been "downed" for a couple of weeks, the heat is on to get them up and running respectably again.

The funky (temporary) ChoiceGroupIntl.com "corporate site" was a so-so substitute, but all my leads need to see me back up solid again....I can give you a peek at my entire setup/organization with this page from a 100% BV "corporate" website I've almost got completed, and you can see a better picture of what I'm really doing already.
              PS: Since I'm doing this all "on the cheap" the pictures on this site are all in-house in my offices with my own people (like on the "vision" page it is the back side of my office - you can see VodaTalk on the monitor! LOL and the small pix is the other end of my office with Kelly, Jim, and James talking >> you can navigate around the site from the page I linked, but I really didn't want to show off the site until it was 100% finished, you know?)....you can see that we are pretty successful, and you can probably see how high I am striving? I KNOW how good it can be and how much better my businesses will fly once we are 90% online........

Let me first finish up on some of the background details (like loading the "forum" up as the online resouce center I mentioned a month ago, etc.) to be in a position to return your interest with a solid invitation.....
              Is that a lot?....oh yes...much more than I could ever earn...wow what an office!, i'd never want to leave it with a view like that lol......you sure you just didnt cut that pic out of vogue or somewhere lol

Very impressive website Vas...very very nice indeed and no sideways scroll lol .....wish you all the luck in the world with that venture..something tells me your not gonna need it tho.

How to Center your page

Comment

• limebrook1
                Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Originally posted by bill2006
                Trish,
                successful surprise party?
                Yes, great thanks Bill - I've been recovering ever since!! He was completely fooled which was great, and overwhelmed at everyone coming (about 60 turned up) and all the gifts. Great occasion. Shall I leave out the bit about me falling over in the car park landing badly on my elbow? Apparently the taxi driver turning up to take us home was NOT impressed and nearly drove off! Still, the alcohol obviously prevented any real damage being done!

I am just so relieved that it is all over! Still, great time was had by all (so they tell me!!).
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Dream Lady
                  Major General

• Feb 2006

Vasili: I am impressed! Very nice site you are working on and I wish you much success in meeting your deadlines. I do hope you keep us posted on how you are progressing. I have often wondered how successful the email blasts are...obviously working for you. You have peeked my interest!

Well, I better get back to work...putting together several additional group adventures. I know...its tough...but someone has got to do it. All these hard working people need some time off!!

Trish: Are you saying you don't remember much! I do hope you are ok? I'm glad that he was completely fooled! I love real surprises!!
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• limebrook1
                    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Originally posted by Dream Lady

Trish: Are you saying you don't remember much! I do hope you are ok? I'm glad that he was completely fooled! I love real surprises!!
                    I had 4 glasses of wine - was okay until the end actually, and then kind of zonked out. I honestly don't remember a thing after I fell over - don't remember getting home at all! Very strange as I didn't drink that much.

My friend, who was drinking the same wine as me, and from the same bottle was also very ill for the next few days. No one believes us, but we think we had a dodgey bottle of wine!

Still, didn't ruin the party, but the next few days were a bit horrible!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• bill2006
                      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Good party then, guests will talk about it for years. : - )
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• limebrook1
                        Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Originally posted by bill2006
                        Good party then, guests will talk about it for years. : - )
                        Hmm - well it will take me a while to live down! LOL
                        Trish
                        www.Limebrook.com
                        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

At least you get to go out and party!
                          I really MUST get a life......my idea of entertainment has become VodaTalk...

Comment

• Lincslady
                            Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

There is life outside of Voda!??

How to Center your page

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

LOLOL

Apparently NOT!!!

I'm SICK, I tell ya! SICK!

BTW....we've discussed things, and am moving very seriously toward being able to support having "off-shore" reps working with us.....what makes the most sense is that we know you don't need the level of training most do, and that the familiarity with eCommerce and webbing is already soundly there....

Comment

• Lincslady
                                Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                                LOLOL

Apparently NOT!!!

I'm SICK, I tell ya! SICK!

BTW....we've discussed things, and am moving very seriously toward being able to support having "off-shore" reps working with us.....what makes the most sense is that we know you don't need the level of training most do, and that the familiarity with eCommerce and webbing is already soundly there....
                                lol..its ok keep taking the pills ...she says sat here with her tea n toast reading the voda forums lol

Ooh thats cool Vasili...let me know when this happens ok?

How to Center your page

Comment

Working...
                                X