• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Halloween Party

Originally posted by Vasili
    Great idea, Jeremy, but what about those that don't have webcam setups?

I'm all for it - don't get me wrong - but we have to be able to include everyone, don't you think?

And if Carlos can come naked, then I really must start drinking again.
    LOL VASILLI!!! ... I agree with you, don't know what else we can do to let them in as well? Do you have an idea?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Well....thinking of how to "staff" the party, and to make it a little interesting without putting too much of a burden on one or two individuals, it might be possible to set it up along the lines of a traditional "roving party" (like the ones years ago, where a group would travel to each other's houses for different courses of the meal).

That way Band, and "timing" could be shared....if like I mentioned earlier we could install a special Forum temporarily on sites to "visit" in turn. We could then have a different theme for each forum, and make it even like a treasure hunt.....with a prize at the end for not only participating, but solving the puzzle?? Like a carnival, make everyone go to different booths (threads) to play a game, post a pix, something, to earn points or something to redeem for ....clues ....There would be different Clues on each Forum in the series.

If we simply use the phpBB forums and swap out the main banners (themed, of course) then everyone would be able to play the game (in sequence) and have a little fun bouncing around too.

If anything, it would serve to bring us a little closer, and to open the door to other "possibilities" we've mused about, and now possibly more confident of going ahead with......something to spur ***** and the team at VH to say "Why not? They've proved themselves!" next time we concot some scheme....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Jeremy
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Great idea Vasilli ... and we can maybe get some companies hosted by VodaHost to give out prizes? I really like that idea.

I can't wait until April Fools .. hehe
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Well....since I'm predominantly in the "jewelry industry" any prize I offer would need to be gender-generic, but I would select something nice.
          I'm in.

Now....someone stand up to act act organizer.....where's Bee??? and we need a tech organizer (to help guide the installs and "theme")

Comment

• Jeremy
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Hehe havn't seen her in 2 days I think .. I would be able to offer something as well, I do want to wait til christmas and black monday to give a better prize then what I am going to offer now but it's gonna be good.

If we still need Breeze which we might not anymore because your idea is really good .. but if you want I can design something like you mentioned we would need to talk else where from the forum for this .. maybe a messenger, and I do not have AOL hehe
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

We should try to keep the prize values rather modest, that way we can have more "Winners" and most likely collect more prize donations as well.

A "Grand Prize" and like a dozen or so equal value prizes (maybe 1 given for each segment, shall we say).
              Having more winners allows more to have real fun, and makes for many a vibrant thread for weeks afterward.

If VodaHost would even find a way to make a Global Announcement across the top of VodaTalk, and like Robert suggested, have them email Members with an invite to a "VodaPeer Halloween Party" would stimulate some action......I wonder it there is a way to include VodaSearch (a banner?) or some other dynamic web-published announcement that would help to also "brand" VodaHost....maybe even having 3-4 short "Press Releases" ready to submit to every Article exchange on Earth and to post to every known blog under heaven??? THAT would demonstrate VH savvy and surely make every other ISP's customers wonder why they are missing out, right???

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Jeremy
                If we still need Breeze which we might not anymore because your idea is really good .. but if you want I can design something like you mentioned we would need to talk else where from the forum for this .. maybe a messenger, and I do not have AOL hehe
                I'm going to stroll around the Fantastico smorgasboard counter to see if maybe a "Customer Service" utility can be tweaked into a "chat" platform different enough (from the "semi-live" function of a Forum) that would be worth the effort......

Comment

• Jeremy
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Alrighty. I will look around and think of things, keep me posted. e-mail me at jeremy@bwservices.ca if you need.
                  Best regards,
                  Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• circuspet.com
                    Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Vasili:

I think Brad would be incharge of any Voda promotions, I think he's hiding behind a pile of beans, counting < 3647,3648,3649 oh s*** I lost count again> LOL

Comment

• Jeremy
                      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Lol!!
                      Best regards,
                      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• ez-ez
                        Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                        ....And if Carlos can come naked, then I really must start drinking again.
                        ROFL..

It's ok Vasili... I usually carry one of those gadgets that Men in Black had... one flash and voom.. everything wiped out of your memory... and I'm sure you would thank me for it..lol

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

Hey all...all this sounds fantastic...ummm all except ez-ez threatening us with future therapy when he comes au natural to the party...lol.

I would loveto help out BUT (yes big BUT..not BUTT...hehe) I'll be travelling over the next few months and not sure where I'll be so unfortuantley I might even miss party....WAAAAAAAA.......this is soo not fair......oh well.

But I will try and get to a internet service so just let me know when, where and how...lol...
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jeremy
                            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Hey Bzzz!!

Aww .. we will try and make sure that everyone can make it.
                            Best regards,
                            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• ez-ez
                              Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                              Hey all...all this sounds fantastic...ummm all except ez-ez threatening us with future therapy when he comes au natural to the party...lol.

I would loveto help out BUT (yes big BUT..not BUTT...hehe) I'll be travelling over the next few months and not sure where I'll be so unfortuantley I might even miss party....WAAAAAAAA.......this is soo not fair......oh well.

But I will try and get to a internet service so just let me know when, where and how...lol...
                              No worries.. Crossing your name off the counselling booking sheet.. lol

Comment

• beegud2
                                Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by ez-ez
                                No worries.. Crossing your name off the counselling booking sheet.. lol
                                I'll still need the counselling cause the picturesin my haead and can't get itout...when's my couch time and PLEASE wear some clothes for the session...lol
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X