Sarah HK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah HK

Hello, I have started to use Blue Voda to build a website. It was easier than I expected but I have a few questions about buttons. There seem to be quite a few rules about what I should post etc. Should I post my question here or somwhere else?

Re: Sarah HK

Hi sarah, Im like you.

I think you are in the right place.
    I know there is a tutorial on buttons, forms, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by sarah hk
      Hello, I have started to use Blue Voda to build a website. It was easier than I expected but I have a few questions about buttons. There seem to be quite a few rules about what I should post etc. Should I post my question here or somwhere else?

You'll get the best responses by posting in the proper areas. In your case, with the questions about buttons, you're best off posting in the "Adding Elements to Your Website" forum. Don't think things are all that rigid, though - people will answer you wherever you post, but you'll get the best help by trying to post in the proper areas.

Welcome to the BV community!
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Welcome to Vodaland. like RaceFan said we will answer most anywhere. Some of your posts may get moved to the appropriate place, don't despair. When posting try to start your own thread, it'll be easier for you to keep track of your questions.
        Good luck
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X