Help The Dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help The Dog!

The below is from CNN, I like this guy....

--------------------------------------------------

HONOLULU, Hawaii (AP) -- TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman hopes to work out a deal to avoid extradition to Mexico to faces charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in his capture of a cosmetics company heir there three years ago, his lawyer said.

Bounty hunting is a crime in Mexico.

Chapman and his two co-stars on the show "Dog The Bounty Hunter," were arrested and jailed in Hawaii last week.

The U.S. Attorney's Office has until October 16 to file papers in support of their extradition, but Chapman's attorney, Brook Hart, hopes to resolve the issue before then.

Chapman is said he would offer an apology, pay a fine, forfeit the bail he posted in Mexico and make a charitable contribution, Hart said.

"What he's prepared to do is take responsibility for not having to stay around to face the charge," he said.

The trio had ensnared convicted rapist Andrew Luster, the Max Factor heir, on June 18, 2003, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. But they, too, were arrested by Mexican authorities.

Chapman posted about $1,300 for his release, and based on "flawed legal advice" thought he could leave the country and Mexican authorities would have no further interest in him, Hart said.

Chapman's capture of Luster, who had fled the country during his trial on charges he raped three women, catapulted the 53-year-old bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on A&E. Luster is now serving a 124-year prison term.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Help The Dog!

Blimey! That's a turn up for the books, isn't it? It seems kinda ridiculous really, considering the guy he caught was convicted and is now serving a 124 year sentence. I hope his lawyer can sort it all out. It's a crazy world we live in, huh?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Well maybe they could instead just charge him for "illegal possession"

crazy eh!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I was so mad when I saw that on A&E the other night..

I love Dog.. im a devote Bount Hunter watcher and was so suprised when I saw this come on after an episode..

I understand there are laws in other countries that perhaps Canada or the U.S dont have.. but how rediculous is this to keep the law of illigal bounty hunting on a man who has just taken someone that disgusting off the streets.. especially in your country you think mexico would be happy to be rid of him.

Also you'd think it would be easier than it has been for him to get off these charges.. (they) i should say.. its not just dog its leeland and tim too.

Bananaz i say!!
        Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Comment

Go Dog! more power to ya!
          Brad Arnold.......
          www.baldwincomusic.com
          www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
          !Free Search Engine Submission!
          Talking Avatar for your web site!
          Free sound editor
          Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Oh I'm a great fan of the Dog! ..I can only watch it when i'm at my daughters tho cos I dont have sattelite tv...I couldnt believe it when I heard this..absolutely crazy!....

Thier doing a free the dog campaign on his website heres the link

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/fa...FreeTheDog.php
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
            X