Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man trying something new.

Hi all,
    I'm Edward and am 68 yrs of age and have been married for 49 years to a wonderful lady called June.
    We love going on short breaks in our small caravan. I love carp fishing, so our hol's usually mean somewhere I can fish. June loves to read and watch tele and do her Sudoku puzzles.
    We have a wonderful daughter and four lovely grandchildren, although she is a single mum for the last three years, having had a not too nice a partner!
    I love playing around with my computer, and have learnt much of what I know through trial and error and much frustration, often wanting to throw the thing out of the window. I think I have aged extra years through it!!
    I am still not very good technically, my brain just can't cope with the compicated stuff, and my memory isn't good.
    I have tried web site creating before without success, but having found this site, although I have not yet started my creating of my site, by what I have read, I think I might just succeed at last with BlueVoda. Hope so!

Looking forward to being a member of this new venture.

Regards,
    Edwal34

Re: Old man trying something new.

Hi, Edward.....web building is not too bad, with VH. Have some fun with it. Your wife does Sudoko? Meeeeeee tooooooooo. Welcome!

Comment

Hi Edward,

How lovely that you have been married to your wife for 49yrs!...whats the secret?....

You will have great fun building your site with BV, having saisd that I have gained a head of several hundred new grey hairs! :o)
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

BV makes it all very easy - you'll soon get the hang of it and be doing things you never dreamed you could!

My PCs had the same threat as yours so many times it cowers when I open the window! LOL

Welcome to you!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Welcome, have fun and enjoy you will find lots of help here.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

hi there - only our bodies grow old - our minds are forever young - i had never even thought of building a web site until i found BV - have loved every minute of it - frustration and all - everyone is willing and able to lend a hand - have fun ann
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

G'day Edward..

Building a website will be so easy for you.. I promise.. just ask and we'll come running to help.. I know that you'll pick it up in no time.. Because I know you are a genius.. Do you want to know what makes me think you are a genius...?????? Well, YOU KEPT A RELATIONSHIP FOR 49 YEARS.

I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.. G'day to you and June..

Comment

Welcome! All is fun and simple enough to learn here! Ive been with other hosts and havent gotten even half the knowledge as I have from here!..

Comment

Welcome Edwal34

Don't worry I'm in my forties and my brain can't cope with the complicated stuff either. Thats why I'm always in this Forum picking the brains of the people who simplify it for me.

Good luck
                  Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi all my new friends,
                    Just want to say thanks for the quick, and friendly welcome I have recieved from you all. It is very nice of you all to welcome me as you have. Thanks.
                    Edwal34

Comment

Working...
                    X