• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Where Is Your Cow??????

av you noticed that all our cows are havin a great time and were probably all not .............. is this wishfull thinkin goin on here with us lot, what our cows are doin is realy what we wish we were doin?.....freud come and help
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Well Friends....I am totally lost in all this cow talk. But I would like to share this with you. (Amanda...this is for your cow!)

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Well Friends....I am totally lost in all this cow talk. But I would like to share this with you. (Amanda...this is for your cow!)

http://www.cardfountain.com/ecards/t...196537ll022719
        ROFLMAO at your e-card!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          Awwww. We hand-reared a Rhodesian Ridgeback, many, many years ago. He turned out to be the mother of all dogs. He was absolutely HUGE! His dinner dish was a washing up bowl. He was very protective of us and used to pin visitors up against the wall. He was over six feet tall on his hind legs! Lol

My cow likes honey on her porridge. I might suggest cinnamon and *****, she might like that for a change. She's gone out to the stores today, she's just being mischievous as she doesn't need anything. She just likes to get in people's way and finds nothing funnier than causing havoc in a busy store two days before Christmas. She says it serves then all right for leaving stuff until the last minute. Lol She's a card, my cow.

She has a Christmas party to go to tomorrow, so she'll be hogging the bathroom, tinting her eyelashes and putting her tutty on. She's bought a very nice sparkly top to wear along with a custom made turkey feather boa!!!!!! What's she like? Lol
          Amanda, Amanda you should write stories..........lol Very good. Do explain what a "tutty" is.

Ooooh that's right today was Tday, and your cow has a new boa, hmmmmm now I wonder where she got that? She really dresses up for the holidays doesn't she, sparkly tops, tinting eyelashes and a tutty (whatever that may be) lol

Sounds so interesting there with the critters and their personalities.

My cow, just got up......lazy lil' rascal, just when I finished wrapping too, I find it coincidental wouldn't you say?

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady

http://www.cardfountain.com/ecards/t...196537ll022719
            Oh my gosh Cindy, this card is perfect! Where did you ever find it? Chat away Cindy, all you have to do is talk cow. lol

Could be wishful thinking Allstars........cows have all the fun.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
              It could of been me......er what kind of car?
              Don't worry...it's a Chrysler 300 hard-top, so someone else whould have to actually drive it with her on top...(last time she fell off the top going around a turn and wiped out a buch of mailboxes before she chatted things up wih some strange bull)
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                Don't worry...it's a Chrysler 300 hard-top, so someone else whould have to actually drive it with her on top...(last time she fell off the top going around a turn and wiped out a buch of mailboxes before she chatted things up wih some strange bull)
                lol Vasili, I bettcha that hurt, nope it wasn't me.....I would of noticed the cow on top......I can't imagine anybody reading all this stuff for the first time..........lol So did your cow get one of those sparklys? Amanda's cow gots a sparkly top and a turkey boa, do tell, what does your cow get?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  lol Vasili, I bettcha that hurt, nope it wasn't me.....I would of noticed the cow on top......I can't imagine anybody reading all this stuff for the first time..........lol So did your cow get one of those sparklys? Amanda's cow gots a sparkly top and a turkey boa, do tell, what does your cow get?
                  A reprieve!
                  I have been working such long hours for so little reward that even my hair hurts (what little there is to ache so), and I am due for a morning I can sleep in and look forward all day to enjoying a nice, humongeous steak sizzling on my dinner platter!

So far this year, my cow has cost me a lot in paying for damages, has been in the news once and the klink twice, and has killed my social life (it's hard to have anyone over with her passed out on the couch all the time from her incessant shenannigans!). I really don't think I can finish off the marks she's left on the hardwood floors, or get the funky smell out of the guest bathroom either.

I just am committed to not eating anything I am aware of proper names......or reminds me of daily appointments.
                  Besides...she's uncanny playing poker with the guys! (Even if she does smoke all my GOOD cigars!)

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

A reprieve!
                    I have been working such long hours for so little reward that even my hair hurts (what little there is to ache so), and I am due for a morning I can sleep in and look forward all day to enjoying a nice, humongeous steak sizzling on my dinner platter!

So far this year, my cow has cost me a lot in paying for damages, has been in the news once and the klink twice, and has killed my social life (it's hard to have anyone over with her passed out on the couch all the time from her incessant shenannigans!). I really don't think I can finish off the marks she's left on the hardwood floors, or get the funky smell out of the guest bathroom either.

I just am committed to not eating anything I am aware of proper names......or reminds me of daily appointments.
                    Besides...she's uncanny playing poker with the guys! (Even if she does smoke all my GOOD cigars!)
                    Well Vasili, it sounds like your cow is a regular "TomCow" I hope your steak dinner isn't your cow........take a day off guy, work will always be there tommorrow....

Sounds like your cow maybe a spoilt cow.....lol Perhaps a budget would do the trick, since she is costing a pretty penny, marking up the floors and leaving funny smells......wait a minute.....weren't you leaving a funny smell in one of the threads? Are you teaching her smelly things......lol Cigars? Like the ones Bill has? Humidor's? Jeez it's a cows world.

Well I hope you get your break, your much needed rest, your big steak dinner and all that your heart desires........but you have to be willing participant. Merry Christmas big guy

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Merry Christmas, Robyn......truly.

"Big Guy"?? Does that mean it's time for a diet already???
                      Hmmmm........

LOL

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

Merry Christmas, Robyn......truly.

"Big Guy"?? Does that mean it's time for a diet already???
                        Hmmmm........

LOL
                        Not at all, Vasili.......yech to diets, everything is as it should be, just another word for my friend. Talk to you later Big Guy...lol I am making homemade pizza...............no diets. To heck with the waistline at Christmas anyway, worry about that next year......jeez that's in another week. Hope to hear from you before the big day, if not, yep, Merry Christmas again......we'll all be sick of saying it by the time it gets here...lol

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
                          Amanda, Amanda you should write stories..........lol Very good. Do explain what a "tutty" is.

Ooooh that's right today was Tday, and your cow has a new boa, hmmmmm now I wonder where she got that? She really dresses up for the holidays doesn't she, sparkly tops, tinting eyelashes and a tutty (whatever that may be) lol

Sounds so interesting there with the critters and their personalities.

My cow, just got up......lazy lil' rascal, just when I finished wrapping too, I find it coincidental wouldn't you say?
                          LOL Tutty is make-up.

Hmmmm. Your cow sleeping through the gift wrapping sounds kinda familiar! Lol But, to be perfectly honest, things are much simpler when they stay out of the way. Mine's not that great at helping with the delicate things like gift wrapping. She's all hooves, ends up with sticky tape everywhere and creates a right royal mess, not to mention hoove prints in the chocolates. Oh my, and does she make a fuss when I have to remove the sticky tape!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                            Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by C L
                            Oh my gosh Cindy, this card is perfect! Where did you ever find it? Chat away Cindy, all you have to do is talk cow. lol

Could be wishful thinking Allstars........cows have all the fun.
                            Hey CL: My cow was hoofing around looking for ecards when she stumbled across this talking site. She told me what to type in the blanks and her friend talked! She thought the last line about eat more Turkey would be good for all cows to hear. Especially when she saw that Vasili was having steak tonight!
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Amanda your words have truth to them, you're absolutely right, tis betta for them to stay away, I made enough mess myself.

Cindy it was perfect, talking cards......hmmmmm, I'll have to check that out, now whats your cow up to today? (you don't have to really have a cow, I know they don't all own cows here)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                                Major General

• Feb 2006

Well, my little cow has come out for all to see. Here is her pic!

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X