• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Where Is Your Cow??????

lol Liz, you really do have a free spirited cow..........

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Vasili
      You are so right....I used to have the cassette!!!! How dumb....
      LOL
      Cassette? How quaint. LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Excuse me, I'm a little mixed up, what cassette????

Comment

• Girlonthehill
          General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
          lol Vasili,

Jeez Amanda, how did you get your cow to listen? Spill the secret, I'm cownting on you. I gave mine some hoof prints ice-cream this morning, it's her favorite. I was out of HoneyNut Oats. lol It's Christmas, what the hay, give a cow a treat, it goes a long way.
          Funnily enough she becomes very quiet when listening to Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'. I just play that and she's pretty reasonable. She's quite a sensible cow, most of the time.

Mine won't drink cows' milk. She lost her Mom at a very young age and was bottle reared with formula. It's a mooooving story but she's never got the taste for anything made with cows' milk. She loves porridge though, so long as it's made with formula (yeuch). To each their own, I guess.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Girlonthehill
            General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
            Excuse me, I'm a little mixed up, what cassette????
            Europe's 'Final Cowntdown'. Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Awe thanks Amanda, for clearing things up, you're a great gal, with a great cow..............lol I bet she's getting excited for the big day, and the turkey.....well ssssssssh we won't mention that.

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
                Awe thanks Amanda, for clearing things up, you're a great gal, with a great cow..............lol I bet she's getting excited for the big day, and the turkey.....well ssssssssh we won't mention that.
                YW! Lol She's over the moon, lol, and can't wait! She's been dancing and whooping all over the show today 'cause she knows that tomorrow is 'T' day. She asked the butcher to pluck him before he did the final deed but I managed to convince her that that was just sick.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Your cow is really wanting Tday........lol Amanda, you're a funny gal. I'm glad you could talk your cow into some cowsense. My cow is sleeping right now, I've been wrapping presents,sssssssssh I don't want to wake her up, grrrrrrrrreat to chat with yah.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Hey! Who left the gate open????

Where did my cow sneak off to now.........(checking my pocket to be sure I have the car keys)
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• allstarfaces
                      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

it came stumblimg through the door this morning at 9.30 muttering something about xmas partys and never drinking ever again, so then i pushed it up the stairs and tucked it into bed ggggggrrrrr. Not long agao it starting wimpering for a coffee and 2 head ache tabs to be brought up my me the mug then had the cheek to say is it ok if it goes out tonight to another party and can it borrow my new jumper, whats going on with that???
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                        it came stumblimg through the door this morning at 9.30 muttering something about xmas partys and never drinking ever again, so then i pushed it up the stairs and tucked it into bed ggggggrrrrr. Not long agao it starting wimpering for a coffee and 2 head ache tabs to be brought up my me the mug then had the cheek to say is it ok if it goes out tonight to another party and can it borrow my new jumper, whats going on with that???
                        LMAO!!!

Don't lend your new jumper to the cow!! It'll never fit you again! You though lady bumps were bad!! Unless that's the plan. Mmmmm, maybe you don't want to ever wear this new jumper again ... did your great Aunty Ida knit it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                          Funnily enough she becomes very quiet when listening to Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'. I just play that and she's pretty reasonable. She's quite a sensible cow, most of the time.

Mine won't drink cows' milk. She lost her Mom at a very young age and was bottle reared with formula. It's a mooooving story but she's never got the taste for anything made with cows' milk. She loves porridge though, so long as it's made with formula (yeuch). To each their own, I guess.
                          I didn't even see this last night.....lol You know I had a goat, I named him Skippy, anyway I used to feed him with a bottle.........soooooo cute. Quite a moving story Flo, I understand why your cow doesn't do cow milk, yep, porridge? *****s & Cinnamin or Brown Sugar? I haven't had porridge in a long time, sounds good right now so does ice cream. (My head hurts)

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                            Oh my.....this sounds familiar, hand over the pills..........lol

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                              Hey! Who left the gate open????

Where did my cow sneak off to now.........(checking my pocket to be sure I have the car keys)
                              It could of been me......er what kind of car?

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                                General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by C L
                                I didn't even see this last night.....lol You know I had a goat, I named him Skippy, anyway I used to feed him with a bottle.........soooooo cute. Quite a moving story Flo, I understand why your cow doesn't do cow milk, yep, porridge? *****s & Cinnamin or Brown Sugar? I haven't had porridge in a long time, sounds good right now so does ice cream. (My head hurts)
                                Awwww. We hand-reared a Rhodesian Ridgeback, many, many years ago. He turned out to be the mother of all dogs. He was absolutely HUGE! His dinner dish was a washing up bowl. He was very protective of us and used to pin visitors up against the wall. He was over six feet tall on his hind legs! Lol

My cow likes honey on her porridge. I might suggest cinnamon and *****, she might like that for a change. She's gone out to the stores today, she's just being mischievous as she doesn't need anything. She just likes to get in people's way and finds nothing funnier than causing havoc in a busy store two days before Christmas. She says it serves then all right for leaving stuff until the last minute. Lol She's a card, my cow.

She has a Christmas party to go to tomorrow, so she'll be hogging the bathroom, tinting her eyelashes and putting her tutty on. She's bought a very nice sparkly top to wear along with a custom made turkey feather boa!!!!!! What's she like? Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X