• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Where Is Your Cow??????

Originally posted by beegud2
    Ok...fianlly joining the cow thread...MY cow...RASTABELLE is sunning her hide and swimming with sharks...I keep telling her it ain't healthy but will she listen...oh nooo...and now I'm left with gettin' my milk from my goat RASTABILLY and she ain't too happy. I'll soon have to go to market with RASTAPIGGLY to shop for milk...my life is soooo being ruled by my COW.

(PS-she's got a smoking habit too...and she's into the rum lately...what to do...hep me sumbody.....waaaaaaaaa...)

LMAO
    It sounds like Rastabelle is getting out-of-hand there Beezie, maybe she needs rubber boots............lol

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
      Mooooove to the back of the line, Missy! I need as many as I can grab!

My cow is actually too social, and spends all day spreading by bulls*** by her prancing before the eligible bovine in the other barn!

Freaking frisky farm animal! Darned if she hasn't developed a drinking problem. I refuse to consider cow-hab.....the auction would be more satisfying to me by now....
      Jeez Vasili, shouldn't bail out on your cow, she may settle a bit now that she has her new boots. Drinking eh? Seems there has been a bit of drinking going on lately, could be contagious.............just think all our cows in re-hab together..........wonder what the name of that floor should be?

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
        Oh Vasili, I hate to be the one to mooooooooove you into checking yourself in

..... but .... here is the latest fashionable boots .... aren't they just ducky ... lol

These boots are "butter" for your cow!

Apparently the door is open for you, lol,

and I don't believe it swings both ways .......... hee hee

We'll all be moooooooooooore than happy to visit tho!
        This just may be the place for some cows........especially that Rastabelle.

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

well my cow today folks............is ................yes......... a bit depressed........it hasnt given milk or gone for knees up at the pub no it has stayed at home and watched televiion and i for on am concerned, this is highly unusual for my cow and im seriuosy thinkin of kickin its ar.......hairy area to get it out of this sad state cos the sight of those big eyelashes all sad and those big hot dog pink lips all pouted is drivin me crazy so i guess i ned to play some elvis and open the champagne and hopefully that will do the trick, it does for me soooooooooo please all put your hands together and pray
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I feel you, Gary.......when they want to turn on the charm, it is amazing how reason escapes us, despite our plans for their own good.

I really think mine needs some kind of official therapy....galavaganting around, no respect for property, and just too much horseplay! It seems such a shame, since she's quite a fine looking cow at that......(take a look at how she mugged for the camera when LadyEye snapped a picture, which she recently was so kind to share with me):

What would suggest as to rehabilitating a shameless cow???
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• larazovich
              General

• Jul 2006

Listen, take it from me.. there is no such thing as effective rehabilitation for these bossies.. They SAY they want to change, but they don't really mean it.
              You just have to learn to be cowdependant like the rest of us, and accept them as they are....
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• LadyEye
                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

lol Liz ... what is that you are flapping about, lol ... cow flaps ... lol

My cow, well he treats me with much respect, he won't jump the fence ....

Vasili ... are you blaming your "closet pics" on me ... lol .... I'm sure that one came out of your back pocket .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                  Listen, take it from me.. there is no such thing as effective rehabilitation for these bossies.. They SAY they want to change, but they don't really mean it.
                  You just have to learn to be cowdependant like the rest of us, and accept them as they are....
                  Sounds like that came straight out of a 24-Step program book, Liz.....(2 feet=12 step, 4 feet=24 steps, right?)

LOL

Great....I have no time for meetings.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Vasili ... are you blaming your "closet pics" on me ... lol .... I'm sure that one came out of your back pocket .... lol
                    My cow is no "moochycoo" if that is what you are inferring.....and I do not carry her picture with me.
                    I had to look for it after you gave me my copy (I had it stuffed between some old newspapers).

Comment

• larazovich
                      General

• Jul 2006

Maybe she is no moochy cooooow, but judging by that pose, I bet she has had some theater experience - even if it was something seemingly innocent like "Fiddler on the Hoof" or "The Sound of Moosic" -- and it looks to me like she has possibly gone a step further....
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com
                      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

My cow is no "moochycoo" if that is what you are inferring.....and I do not carry her picture with me.
                        I had to look for it after you gave me my copy (I had it stuffed between some old newspapers).

She has sexy eyes though, don't you think? Kind of Mooviestarish

How can your cow be so tame .... well I suppose that is because she is so "moody" ... hmmm .... she actually looks like she may have given you a bit of "double trouble" if you see what I mean ... lol .... nice that you have her tamed now ... oooh mooma mia ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

She has sexy eyes though, don't you think? Kind of Mooviestarish

How can your cow be so tame .... well I suppose that is because she is so "moody" ... hmmm .... she actually looks like she may have given you a bit of "double trouble" if you see what I mean ... lol .... nice that you have her tamed now ... oooh mooma mia ...
                          She makes me feel incredibly awkward (if not perverted somehow) when I have to milk her.....she keeps telling me that I always put her in a frisky mooooood....

I'm thinking about putting an ad out for a milkmaid.
                          That should be fun to watch, eh? Bet I could sell THAT video online.....

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

She makes me feel incredibly awkward (if not perverted somehow) when I have to milk her.....she keeps telling me that I always put her in a frisky mooooood....

I'm thinking about putting an ad out for a milkmaid.
                            That should be fun to watch, eh? Bet I could sell THAT video online.....
                            Very interesting Vasili how you single handedly tend to your cow ... good luck getting a milkmaid, I've heard they've all moooved out of that territory ... My cow knows the Milky Way ... once a day, the moovalous way ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

It took a while to get the hang of milking her and holding my coffee at the same time. Her giggling doesn't help matters, though.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

It took a while to get the hang of milking her and holding my coffee at the same time. Her giggling doesn't help matters, though.
                                lol Vasili .... I really can't imagine it taking long for you to get the "hang" of anything ... right!! :) lol Did you say giggling or gurgling the coffee ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X