Where Is Your Cow??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where Is Your Cow??????

My cow went to the abatoir a long time ago. It had a good life, and a good death. And I'm enjoying the fruits of its life, still. All those striploin steaks, and rib-eye. The leg beef for my srews. The liver for fortification. The black pudding. The beef sausages. And much, much, more. Ohh, how I love my cow.
    I'm raising another one.

Comment

Well, I dine with friends, not on them, so my cow and I got all gussied up and went into town to socialize with the herd at the newly opened Bistro.

Things were gong quite smoooooothly until my high-bred heifer spotted some kids ordering a burger, and then she insisted I take her to the udder Cafe down the street. She was determined to milk me for all I had in my wallet, I'm sure!

She looked quite nice in her threads, I admit, but she clocked me but good when I chuckled at the sight of her bustling down the street with such a clatter of hooves and her tail whipping in indignation!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

My cow is all excited about voting tomorrow!

She says she is gonna skip early milking "because as part of an intelligent working population, we've been milked enough already by big government." I tried to explain to her that if it weren't for the subsidies, she'd have been sent off to the hamburger makers already, but she slapped me with her tail and silently chewed her cud all night without another word.

I can understand her position (although not the one she hasn't mooooooved from in the middle of the livingroom!), but trying to talk any sense into her would probably make me look like a bovine bully.

I think like the rest of the cows, she is keen on voting with emotion rather than reason (she can find no real good reason other than to have a few hours out of the barn), and with style taking precedence over substance (kinda like choooooosing skim over whole).

Some slick, silver-tongued politician is tipping my cow to the Left without her even knowing it, and has done a good job hiding his own pedigree to make people believe he is "all that" despite the nagging feeling in everyone's mind that won't go away. If things turn sour after all the churning, I just hope we can still recover somewhat to save something to make cottage cheese from anyway .......

..... besides, as far as I am concerned, after all is said and done, there is still a lot of manure to clean up, and I know it ain't gonna be the fast-talking politico types that are gonna do it! They sure can "break" our cornbread, drink our milk, and eat our steaks, though, can't they?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Here Here Vasili..................................
          If we are lucky we might come out of it with some cottage cheese, or some very bitter blue cheese.

I caught your mention of moving,,,,,, where to and when? I can't belive you are leaving beautiful and conservative Calif.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
          X