Sandi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandi

Hi to all out there. I am new to Blue Voda and hope to get a page going in the near future. Haven't gotten far enough to need help yet! I'm sure that will come.
    www.barbadosparadise.com

Re: Sandi

Hello Sandra!

Nice too meet you! Welcome to the VodaHost community forum! Always nice to meet new people here .. hope to see your website when it's done and if you have any question's do not be afraid to post them here and we can help you right out!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Sandi, welcome to the voda family you will find lots of help her from all the guys and dolls of this family, enjoy and have lots of fun.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi Sandi, welcome and diddo to all the above.

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand, sure to have fun and find lots of help.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Welcome Sandi! Im sure you will enjoy being a part of Vodacommunity!

Comment

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I've only now figured out how to see all the messages. I have 9 pages up so have a look. Comments, good or bad are welcome. Any suggestions even better. I just looked at my pics page and found a couple of ones that are bmp so will change as soon as I can. Thanks again for your welcome.
              Sandi
              www.barbadosparadise.com

Comment

Hi, Sandra....I remember looking up your site about a month ago to see how far you were (during one of your questioning sessions, I recall).

You are doing just fine! It's nice to welcome you to our Community, and to look forward to working with you!

"Your Success is Our Success!"
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X