• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: New From Sweden

Welcome Spring Chicken wanna be! haha...Seriously, welcome to the forum. My 8 yr old is a cub scout. My husband is the Den Leader. I'm not to involved, but they sure do alot! Hiking, sports, tours, popcorn sales and more popcorn sales. Anyway, I think my hubby is into scouting more than my 8 yr old. He is has always been a wanna be scout, so now is his chance! Welcome again!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• stefan17
      Private First Class

• Oct 2006

Re: New From Sweden

Here again

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barbers chair, eating a cake while her dad gets his haircut. The barber smiles at her and says,
      "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your muffin."
      "I know," she replies. "I'm gonna get tits too."
      __________________________________________________ _______________

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman.
      The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that
      one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.
      They weren't able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.
      She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.
      As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.......
      __________________________________________________ ______________

See you

Comment

Working...
      X