• Show
Clear All
  • Aliens Anonymous
    Special Status

• Jan 2006

Global Sky Watch.

Hi Vodahost Members.
    most of you know my site and what it ie about
    Would anybody here be interested in doing a global sky watch .
    We are trying to set up via web cams, showing different areas around the world the night sky .
    Each person would have their own post and link to a pop up window showing there web cam view of the night sky . We are hoping that lots of people will join in across the glob . If interested leave a post here or contact me for further info.
    All you need is a little faith . Cheers to all

hope ***** dosn't class this as spam. or i'm for it

• kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: Global Sky Watch.

Hey have you seen this site?

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
      Special Status

• Jan 2006

Nice Site but not exactly what this is about, A Sky Watch is more to do with spotting moving objects then if possible capture them on film.

I Have opened the forum involved with this for public viewing so people may better understand what we are trying to do. Sky Watch

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

what a really cool looking forum ... you designed that all yourself didn't you ... that is not a prefab job ... wow and cool avatar ...

I would be afraid my skies were not interesting enough ... will be keeping an eye on this though ... lol a ladyeye ... hee hee ..

really nice ... kind of spooky too ... in an alien kind of way ....

P.S.
        I'm afraid of the dark ... really ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
          Special Status

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
          what a really cool looking forum ... you designed that all yourself didn't you ... that is not a prefab job ... wow and cool avatar ...

I would be afraid my skies were not interesting enough ... will be keeping an eye on this though ... lol a ladyeye ... hee hee ..

really nice ... kind of spooky too ... in an alien kind of way ....

P.S.
          I'm afraid of the dark ... really ....
          Thank you,
          the forum can be achived by anyone it's a question of learning by mistake and a lot of late night's.

You would be surprised what's going on in the sky's no matter were you are. myself and the good lady sometimes sit in the garden in the easy chairs with one or two bottles of wine and just sit there and watch the sky. it's so peaceful and relaxing.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
            Thank you,
            the forum can be achived by anyone it's a question of learning by mistake and a lot of late night's.

You would be surprised what's going on in the sky's no matter were you are. myself and the good lady sometimes sit in the garden in the easy chairs with one or two bottles of wine and just sit there and watch the sky. it's so peaceful and relaxing.

Hey Allien..!!! are you now trying to get all these people to spy on my Astral Galactic travels, just kidding with you....LOL

I think you have have a great idea and hope lots of our Vodaland buddies do contribute.
            I myself do some of the lazy lying around next to my swimming pool at night and just relax watching the night skies, but without the wine and I don't spot any movement out there.

Must try with the double vision effects of the wine bottles......LOL

I do believe there is life out there somewhere......We are not alone on this rock we call earth.

Have fun, seek and you shall find.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

I think its a wonderful idea and it sounds like you have some fun with it. Good for you and your lady.

Comment

Working...
              X