• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: Friday 13th

Well I was Trish! I just swam over to austrailia, guess its off to england now!..gotta catch the proper tide..lol..and a whale thats not looking for nemo...lol

wait trish....go read the 'a driveby hello'...thread...lol....that will clear up my message...lol

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bethers
      Cindy, You're in the US - how can you say Friday the 13th is over? It was just starting when you posted that :)

(and I thought my mind was gone)
      Man oh man....Here I thought all day yesterday was the 13th and it's actually today! Is this considered unlucky??? lol

I don't know, Beth.... 13th, 14th..15th...I guess with all the traveling, I don't know what day it is anymore!!

On the side....I don't believe in superstitous stuff anyway. I believe things happen for a reason. If good stuff happens, thats great! If bad stuff happens, find the opportunity or the good in it. Ok, call me miss positive!! I get acused of that all the time!

Back to the pub for me!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL FRIDAY 13TH!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Ivanhoe30
        Corporal

• Sep 2006

I don't believe in all that superstitious cobblers.

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

lol ... this has turned into a very funny thread .... Kate is so busy "swimming channel to channel" she will need an ocean's worth of beer and grap on arrival ..... lol ... and well Cindy - "Unsure of Today, Doesn't Matter Anyway" is busy trying to find the "sunnyside" lol Cindy, that's an awesome attitude you have ... you will live long!! Long Live Cindy!!
          And Bethers, I can only imagine Kate, LMBO ... what the B stands for, Kate, I am thinking Bethers doesn't swear, so the B would be instead of A .... but then it could be like her post about "Who Is Smart" the other day, she may be multi-tasking ... lol .... And Poor Trish, had to go and read another thread just to figure out what Kassi said .... lol ..... and Ivanhoe, you are probably safer that way ... lol

Oh too funny .... see what you started Rob .... Good One!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• FPRob
            Colonel

• Aug 2006

welll, im with ivanhoe but id rather not take the chance.... beeen to the pub and kassi wasnt there to get the drinks in , completely ratfaced but i guess i should log out in case i get in trouble from stafff, friday the 13th worked ok for me, didnt get up til 4pm then started drink.. any excuse LOL.... where is CL, i neeed her right now LOL

FPRULES

Comment

• Jeremy
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Hey!

No joke but I've accually walked under a ladder today, saw 2 black cats outside while jogging!!! DUM DUM DUMMMM .. haha
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• FPRob
                Colonel

• Aug 2006

I seee 4 black cats every day, never makes the slightest bit of difference... i think friday 13th might be a scam LOL... where is CL?

FPRULES

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

A day late, hope everybody had a good one!

Comment

Working...
                  X