For Hockey Fans - Those That Like the Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Hockey Fans - Those That Like the Fights

For those of you who like hockey, and even like the fighting that goes along with it, you just really have to watch this clip.

It's from last night's game and our Captain, Brent Theriault takes on an opponent and he just well ... see for yourself.

I renamed him Captain "Terror"-Ault ...

http://www.halifaxwolverinesjra.com/...vsdempsey.html

Allow the clip to load, anyone have any suggestions for me that I may not be aware of to get these clips to load quicker, or is this normal??

Thanks

For those that like it enjoy ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: For Hockey Fans - Those That Like the Fights

LadyEye.. The video didn't load for me.. Is it flash or QTime??

Comment

It's quicktime Carlos .... any suggestions?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nah, QTime is good.. I just never installed it on my puter.. I'll do it now.

Comment

okay Carlos ... I also upload my videos to utube ... there are a ton up there (ladyeye) but here is the link for this particular one if you are still interested, this one i just uploaded so may take a few minutes for uploading to complete .... see if you can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhaZ6iVIT8

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Cool.. that's one hell of a punch up.. I reckon Hockey players have to also learn boxing since boxing each other out often takes half the match time..lol

Comment

Well I have heard that before. Last season was the first season I got into this hockey and would crumble at the sign of a fight, I used to videotape it and would never really watch the videos.

I guess I am now accustomed to the fact that it is part of the game, even though I still disagree, but do see the fact that enforcement is needed on the ice, otherwise, the cheap players will get away with the cheap shots, therefore, creating more harm to a player than an actual fight ... yeah ... I had to be taught this ....

But I will tell you, they love that fact that I video them and post them on the site and utube ....

This Captain yelled to me where I was standing last night, photographing, etc., when he was finished his fight and in the penalty box, he yelled up to me and asked me "Did you get it on Video?" I yelled yes, well he was all smiles, too funny .......

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hockey! ahhhh! My dentist who is from Canada plays hockey, and keeps hurting himself...lol...the last injury was a broken arm...I told him he'd better get his act together and make a choice between a career in dentistry or hockey cause he really shouldnt do both!....lol..hes very young Id sware late twenties...
                Id watch the video but I cant do that with dial up...pout.

Comment

Wouldn't be hockey without at least one fight.

It loaded quickly. You can post the youtube address and that might allow viewers without QT to see it too.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhaZ6iVIT8

Thanks Bill, here is Kate .... :)

I guess you would be right Bill, wouldn't be hockey without it ...

I am always kind of looking for other sports sites on here and other than golf, I don't believe I have seen any? Does anyone know of any on here?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey lady eye,
                      NOW that is hockey. wonder how many punches were thrown. I like the action of the fights but u r right about the injuries possibly being more severe if cheap shots weren't dealt with, the ref can't and doesn't see it all.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I use to be a big hockey fan, but it seems their was a shift a number of years ago, when the fans went to the games just for the fights. I'm with you Lady, I could do without it. When I watched the videos that you had posted on the youtube, I was amazed to just watch the Refs. They just stand there and let them fight for a bit. Then they come in a break it up.

My question is....Where was I when a good hockey game, basketball game or football game became more entertainment than a sporting event? I guess that's why I like golf, tennis, swimming, skating, etc. You just don't see the immatureity in individual sports as you do in team sports.

Ok, I'm climb down off my soap box now....
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey, Lady Eye:
                          The loading speed of the video is not all your fault. It has to do with the connection speed of the viewer's machine,(dial-up,DSL, etc.) I use Broadband and there was no hesitation for loading your video.
                          There are two ways to stream video. Normal which has the viewer's machine download the entire clip before viewing or Progressive which plays as it downloads (this is much faster). If you can, convert a clip to Flash progressive to test the difference. YouTube compresses video to lower rez so everyone can view it, no matter their connection speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dayjack
                            Hey, Lady Eye:
                            The loading speed of the video is not all your fault. It has to do with the connection speed of the viewer's machine,(dial-up,DSL, etc.) I use Broadband and there was no hesitation for loading your video.
                            There are two ways to stream video. Normal which has the viewer's machine download the entire clip before viewing or Progressive which plays as it downloads (this is much faster). If you can, convert a clip to Flash progressive to test the difference. YouTube compresses video to lower rez so everyone can view it, no matter their connection speed.
                            Sounds good. I have dial up and still cant see videos. I can if I keep reloading and waiting...It just takes too long so I dont bother with them any more...I feel alone and lost and seperated from all the rest and cry most every night as others are watching things that are halarious, and I see not a thing but blank screen....lol...not really I just get mad at dial up and go on with other things...lol
                            Is there any tricks a slow dialer can do?

Comment

Join E-Harmony and tell them the man you want has to have broadband.

Comment

Working...
                              X