• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Anyone know where Beezzz is?

Ok, lets summarize here:
    Cindy wanted to know where Beezz was? That was innocent enough.

1. Beezz is on vacation in India until November
    2. Rob gets depressed which promotes arrogance on beezz part
    3. Beezz hasn't spoken to Rob since he did a LOT of free work for her
    4. Jeremy is now working on some graphics for Beezz as a surprise for her book.
    5. Cindy thinks Jeremy has something up his sleeve and Lady wants a peek at the book.
    6. Rob couldn't care less where beezz is, but is still winking
    7. Cindy is going banana's playing the monkey game that Rob posted on another thread and no one seems to care that she is turning into a monkey.
    8. CL thinks Rob needs his mouth washed out with Soap
    9. Ladyeye is trying to defend Beezz in her absense, but still luvs Rob
    10. Rob is now p*ssed and doesn't really care what anyone thinks, and is ok with that...hahaha

So.....Since this was my thread, can we let this die a fast death now? If you have read any of my other threads...you know that I'm a very positive, good attitude type of person and that is not where this thread has gone. I would sure appreciate it!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• ez-ez
      Special Status

• Mar 2006

Cindy.. you should consider writing movie and book previews.. you'd make a fortune..lol

I don't like stressing out.. I get enough of that already every time I look at my phone and power bills and compare them to my pay slip..lol

I honestly think there's good in everyone and I'm sure no one intends harm.

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

I agree. One of my favorite quotes says it all:

"I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better." -G. C. Lichtenberg
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• FPRob
          Colonel

• Aug 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Ok, lets summarize here:
          Cindy wanted to know where Beezz was? That was innocent enough.

1. Beezz is on vacation in India until November
          2. Rob gets depressed which promotes arrogance on beezz part
          3. Beezz hasn't spoken to Rob since he did a LOT of free work for her
          4. Jeremy is now working on some graphics for Beezz as a surprise for her book.
          5. Cindy thinks Jeremy has something up his sleeve and Lady wants a peek at the book.
          6. Rob couldn't care less where beezz is, but is still winking
          7. Cindy is going banana's playing the monkey game that Rob posted on another thread and no one seems to care that she is turning into a monkey.
          8. CL thinks Rob needs his mouth washed out with Soap
          9. Ladyeye is trying to defend Beezz in her absense, but still luvs Rob
          10. Rob is now p*ssed and doesn't really care what anyone thinks, and is ok with that...hahaha

So.....Since this was my thread, can we let this die a fast death now? If you have read any of my other threads...you know that I'm a very positive, good attitude type of person and that is not where this thread has gone. I would sure appreciate it!

ooops.... no mate, number 2 is wrong... it should say..... "Beeee befreinds Rob in order to get free graphics then doesnt ever speak to him again"

the depression isnt the fault of anybody on this forum..... it just seems to have enhanced Beeee'z desire to ingore me

FPRULES

Comment

• Lincslady
            Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Rob, I wouldnt normally interfere here as its none of my business but ..i'd like to say something in Beez defence... I to suffer depression not something I share with to many people as people dont understand it..its to deep for some people and thats not thier fault either...so maybe she doesnt know what to say? ..couldnt you at least give her the benefit of the doubt?..
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• pgorade
              Private

• Oct 2006

nice and very very good

Comment

• ez-ez
                Special Status

• Mar 2006

You know..?? I know I shouldn't be sticking my nose in this, but look, this is said in good intentions.. I say it's not a good thing when we jump to conclusions about others.. but at the same, neglecting or not acknowledging someone with whom you have regular contact is also not a good thing.. I am sensing some misunderstanding in this whole deal and I think it will all be sorted out soon when both have a good chat and clear the air.. I honestly don't think Beez would be the person to take advantage of someone, but at the same time I can understand why Rob would be upset with not hearing from her.. He has a reason for being upset, but I bet anything, Beez also has a reason for not being able to contact him.

I'd like to think they are both genuine people.. I'm sure they are.

Comment

• Lincslady
                  Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Totally agree Carlos...isnt that what I said? .....lol ...i'm a great one for jumping to conclusions ...i'm usually wrong to...and I do understand robs feelings
                  Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                  http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by FPRob
                    dont talk ****!!!!

you say that like she wont ever see this thread... are you saying that i can only post my thoughts while she is physically online and present???????????

its not like the message will be deleted before she gets back. she will have every chance to respond.

the thing about "while she isnt here to defend her self" is bull.

she was a very a nice and talkative and fun person until i had finished the work she needed me to do and then wouldnt even give me the time of day. Pretty much like everybody that i did free work for except CL who has always stayed in contact.

flame me, slate me, put me in your bad books... i really dont care hahahaha
                    Rob ... you are not in my bad books, I don't keep any bad books, I've learned though my years of experience these things go on ... and everyone has their thoughts and feelings and righteously so, nor do I flame you or slate you ... you justifiably have a reason for how you feel ...

but I really feel that those feelings belonged between you and beez ...
                    not here on a public forum where everyone can read, that is all I meant by that, and I continue to feel that perhaps this thread should be tossed by the admins of the board .... (sorry Cindy, I know this is not why you started it, and it started out well, but the good in the thread is just not worth it) :(

a benefit of the doubt should be given, for one reason - how beez may be feeling and for two - perhaps she is unable to make contact .... even if you are sure she can, give the the benefit of the doubt, until you do talk to her ...

Just one question Rob ... you state you did free work for her ... that is very admiral ... but my question is this ...

"Did this free work mean that she was obligated to stay in touch with you, and if she did not, you would post your personal thoughts about her?" ...

Rob ... I see you as being hurt, wait for Beezzz ... like most say, you are both too very fine people and there has been a misunderstanding somewhere and it will get cleared up .....

Luv ya Rob :)

P.S.

CL's soap is terrible ... have had it before myself, you wouldn't want it!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                      Special Status

• Jan 2006

Lesson 1 never do any work for free unless you mean it to be FREE.
                      Lesson 2 if you do work for free do so on the understanding that it’s free.
                      Lesson 3 many of us do things for others with out even thinking about what will get out of it.
                      Lesson 4 Never ever air your views about other members in public. This only alienates yourself, and members will tend to ignore you.
                      Lesson 5 Life is just to short .

Comment

• FPRob
                        Colonel

• Aug 2006

Aliens...

lesson 1: yeah of course i knew the work would be free or i wouldnt have offered. its peoples attituse when they need you in comparrison to when they dont

lesson 2: see 'lesson 1' above

lesson 3: and many of them take what they can when they need it whi;lst encouraging you to be friends with them but in reality it isnt what they want

lesson 4: have no objection to being ignored. this is a public forum but one where personal views are not welcome ( i have noticed on several occasions)

lesson 5: i completely agree

Lady eye....

yes of course i offered free work to people but some people become more involved with you on a friendly level than others so i let my guard down. other people saw it from a professional point of view and i have nothing but respect for them.

not on a public forum..... it appears some people do not value the freddom of speech granted by the internet. i only make public what i want to be public and to me that is a freedom given to us by such forums.... everybody should open there eyes a bit more and realise that we have to duck and dive around people enough in real life and that forums provide a release from that. a chance to say exactly whats on my mind... if some people dont like the way i think then it really doesnt bother me LOL

Carlos/Lincs....

good points. i hope the air does get cleared. as i mentioned depression in my first thread but maybe i should have also mentioned (because its relevant) that this condition has come from what seems like a life time of people taking me for what they need and then not giving a hoot about me afterwards. yes i know.. it soujnds like im bleating but please believe me.. im not.... i just found it hard that bee has done the same as everybody else after appearing like such a lovely person.

<this last post in this thread>

***** isnt it about time that you banned me from this place??

FPRULES

Comment

• FPRob
                          Colonel

• Aug 2006

i forgot to mention..... the thing about being ignored... it really doesnt bother me... there are plenty of people on my 'ignore list' so i definitely do not worry about being on your ignore list <wink>

FPRULES

Comment

• LadyEye
                            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Lady eye....

yes of course i offered free work to people but some people become more involved with you on a friendly level than others so i let my guard down. other people saw it from a professional point of view and i have nothing but respect for them.

Hey Rob,

You are certainly not alone with any of those feelings, that's 4 sure ... unfortunately these words that follow are true.
                            "Thou shalt not expect anything, then thou shalt not be disappointed"
                            It really happens to everyone quite a bit, and while I personally do not agree with it, it's just one of those lessons and you being the type of person you are, you will continue to help people and continue to have these feelings from some. It's unfortunate YES! Concentrate on your good friends.

everybody should open there eyes a bit more and realise that we have to duck and dive around people enough in real life and that forums provide a release from that. a chance to say exactly whats on my mind... if some people dont like the way i think then it really doesnt bother me LOL

Hey Rob:

If you "duck", I'll "quack" lol .. I don't know that I would agree with you about these forums being a form of release, and I've probably said too much on here already too, :( but just want you to think about the fact that you are a good person, you do great things for people and your reward should be your own thoughts of how it is you feel by helping other people, regardless of how it is in the end they treat you. You've done a good thing, you should be proud of yourself!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                            X