• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hal Bruce & Scott Ferguson

I am wondering if any of you people on here from Australia and England have ever heard of

Ticket2Ride - "The Best of the Beatles & the 60's" - Hal Bruce & Scott Ferguson ....

Hal Bruce is my brother in-law ..... :)

He appeared at the Cavern Club, in Adelaide, Australia during the Austrailian Beatles Festival the end of sepetember and first of October ....
    (I had heard he was ill just prior to this, have not heard if he actually made it here to this one ...)

and in Liverpool, England the last week of August for International Beatle Week .....

I think he broke some sort of record for playing so many hours of non-stop beatle music ...

I should know more, but my memory fails me, lol ...

Anyway, anyone aware of him, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

• ez-ez
    Special Status

• Mar 2006

Re: Hal Bruce & Scott Ferguson

I havent heard of him, sorry ladyeye.. but that is only because I can't stand the beatles or their music.. Now if it was a techno dj that you're asking about, I would surly know him..lol

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

nope Ive never heard of them...Of course the beatles I have..lol..

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Lady...That's pretty cool.. My brother use to travel circuits as an Elvis imitator.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hey Cindy that is too cool too ... with the family being into costumes, and myself for eighteen years, prior to the last four, I'll bet I've seen some of the outfits your brother would wear for his shows....

Elvis ... very popular ... "Long Live the King"

I can still recall the day he passed away in my very mind, just what I was doing at the time I heard of his death and where I was, etc.,
          Truly a shame for sure .....

Lucky for Oprey the other day, did you see that? Lisa had her and others over for dinner and put on a spread that Elvis would love .... yum

I was to graceland on the 25th anniversary of his death ... actually the night before, everything was not open yet, but I was able to light the very first candle that night and put it on the gates in front and I signed my name with a huge permanent marker on the walkway in front on the street, bought the t-shirt, shed a few tears, and enjoyed the rest of the strip looking around at the things that were open. And, in my mind, the night before was better than the actual day, because I would not have been able to stand all of the crowd on that day. I later watched the ceremonies on TV and I could see my candle there ... that I thought, was really cool coming from a gal in Nova Scotia. I'll remember and treasure it always.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

Wow, let me guess...I bet you are an Elvis fan!! I remember when he died to. I was watching TV and there was a special announcement. It's amazing what you remember as big moments in your life. JFK's assasination was my first big one. I was 6 years old and home in bed with the measles and watching the Presidents parade on TV. I actually saw the assasination. Then when the Vietnam war was announced as over, then Elvis, then the Challenger explosion and the latest 9/11. I bet if I thought some more, there would be others.

I have never been to Graceland. I have always wanted to go. Maybe someday. That must have been pretty neat to watch on TV what you experienced the night before....
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X