Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope to get advice on how to build a website
    Suzyqq

Re: Hello

G'day.. welcome to the forum.. you will get all the advice you need.. all you have is just ask.

Comment

Hello , I am happy to be among you and i hope to learn more from this forum.

yours fouad

Comment

Originally posted by ginaheaton
        I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope to get advice on how to build a website

Hello to you too! Plenty of advance around here for sure ... first would advise to read, and listen to the tutorials ... next would be, what Vasili says and that is "Plan Your Work and Work the Plan"

have fun ...

lots of help here on the forum in the thread designated to what particular question or problem you may encounter ...

Good Luck!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Gina! Im sure all your questions will be answered and your site up and running before you know it!

Comment

Thanks to all who replied. I am lost big time. I will be working on this in the evenings. I work third shift so it's time to go to sleep. Hope ya'll have a good day!
            Suzyqq

Comment

Hi there and welcome Gina, yes, get some sleep, tommorrow will be a new day.

Comment

Hi Gina welcome to the voda family.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
                X