X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lieutenant Colonel Choco777

Ann,Bill,Ryan,Manuel,CL

Thanks, like I said, call for help enough and they throw freebies at ya. I don't duck. Can't beat it.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Congratulations, George, on your promotion!

You have been a shining example of how Blue Voda and perseverance pays off in transforming a vision into an online reality! Good for you!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, Read the other thread? Thought you would surface if you found out about the Cancun party. Did you mean perserverance or too damn stubborn to quit. Well between you and me, I had a lot of help, of all people you know that
        along with Lady Eye. Eric did you get a swim up casita at Dorado Royale or the cheapy $158.00 a nighter? Your style, who wouldn't want it, I've been there, probably just to ask directions to the YMCA, but yeah I'll give you a number, but 40 mins to drive 25 miles you'd would need a light year to get to Tabasco. We'll work it out. Thanks for your help and time. Sincerely
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Congrats choco, well done !
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,
            for working your form magic for me or I'd still be out of touch.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

LOL!
              I averaged 100km/hr when I drove (whatever that works out to be), and it took me about 40 minutes to get to EDR from Dreams, not the airport! I have to be careful, though, to not put any projections on other tourists that might freak them out.....they always take your word for Gospel, you know? (My 40 min. drive would probably take them 1hr15 to 1.5 hours, right?)

Look familiar??

THE LOBBY

Let's just say I prefer one of the only 3 units that have a private pool and someone to make sure my every need is met......
              I liked the idea that they took the time to have even the aroma therapy (candles, oils, etc.) for the unit personalized, and that they had made sure to have exactly the kind of pillows I used to think I was being so persnicketty about all this time! ....details....
              It makes it nice for not only her, but for me too, as I can find myself relaxing faster and better not having to think ahead trying to keep things up to par, you know?? I supose I am too well trained or something. Maybe too Old School??? >LOLOLOL

Looking forward to introducing you to the Love of my Life, and to spend some time exploring your backyard together!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Congrats choco & well done !

Chris.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Vasili,
                    I am looking forward to meeting the two of you. Is she the lovely creature with you in the avatar photo. I know what you are saying about D. R. I just don't like Cozumel, Cancun it is too Las Vegas meets Mochtezuma. Nothing really Mexico there. Unless your idea is Glass pyramids and neon lighting, such as all modern day maya use at home. It is really built for the morons at spring break to let some barker force them into a bar and pour tequila down their gullet as their idiots friends encourage them to try to reach alcohol poisoning level. I know that is not near you but it is therre and just knowing..i dunno. Do Bills Chichen Itza, Valadolid or Celestun, Holbox deal. Anyway Comon down Eric, See you then and thanks again.
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hey Choco777! Did you get my email a week or so ago? You had asked me on another thread to email you. Just want to make sure you got it!
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Congrats-Choco777! Well deserved!

Andy
                        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, you were a great help. It is appreciated.
                          Choco777
                          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Cindy the email was returned to you, for what reason I don't know. Try the onfo@ again I tried to email you and IT was returned to me as non deliverable. Sorry, I was outside the city and therefore things went unattended as usual.
                            Choco777
                            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi George,

Congrats on a job well done.....Good work

P.S.
                              Thanks for signing my guest book for all of my angels.
                              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                              X