• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Monthly Man

Apparantely it seems there is a large outbreak occuring ..... Don't worry guys you are not alone .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

• Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Monthly Man

LOL!! I wouldn't wish PMS on anyone...especially a man. They wouldn't be able to handle it as well!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Outbreak!!!....Lady Eye what outbreak??? .....Dream Lady Just imagine what the world would be like if men were to have ppppp what???? (PMS) and had it at same time as the ladies, hoooo hoooo what a con connnnnnffffffussssionnnnnn......LMAO

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Outbreak!!!....Lady Eye what outbreak??? .....Dream Lady Just imagine what the world would be like if men were to have ppppp what???? (PMS) and had it at same time as the ladies, hoooo hoooo what a con connnnnnffffffussssionnnnnn......LMAO

lmao and lmao again Astral .... I just wonder what they used to call it before they had a name for it ..... it's so funny, and you know, I don't get it, I don't ever get PMS ...... lmao .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

lol Lady...I'm to old for PMS anymore....Although I never had it anyway. I'm not into names for all the things that people have to go through to deal with stuff....uh oh...I'm getting serious now...

I figure we have what we get, we get what we got, we got what we give, we give what we have. It's one big circle of stuff that happens and we just deal with what ever comes our way and go on to the next opportunity!

Ok...that's my advice for the day...Not as much fun as giving names to everything...but that's me! lol
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
            lol Lady...I'm to old for PMS anymore....Although I never had it anyway. I'm not into names for all the things that people have to go through to deal with stuff....uh oh...I'm getting serious now...

I figure we have what we get, we get what we got, we got what we give, we give what we have. It's one big circle of stuff that happens and we just deal with what ever comes our way and go on to the next opportunity!

Ok...that's my advice for the day...Not as much fun as giving names to everything...but that's me! lol
            I agree totally Cindy ... good advice, and that's alot of gotten, giving and getting in that statement, lol ....

Uhuh .... I call it .... "Moving Right Along"!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X