Brigadier General ez-ez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

Hell I don't care anymore... 50 cents, one, dollar, 2 dollars and now 40 pesos.. a dollar here and a dollar there it all adds up..

Manuel, if you don't take your clothes off.. I will.. There's enough there to get a Big Mac Meal... lol

Comment

Hey...I'm not picky. Carlos...Manuel... Just like a man.....alll talk and no action. lol
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Hey...I'm not picky... lol
        lol @ you Cindy...

oh well, bad luck to me... where were you when I had a photo album selling for $1 for every 10 pictures and they included 50 pictures of me wearing only a kilt and walking on a tight rope on a windy day.. 50 pictures of me wearing only an apron making a cheese cake on a short kitchen bench and 50 pictures of me in a leather g-string doing a 100 push-ups..

(BUSINESS WENT DOWN HELL AND NOT ONE SALE..LOL.. so I had to promote Manuel on the hope he might be a better item..)

Comment

You mean I missed the premium sale!! lmao Oh well....maybe next time! So where did Manuel disappear to? I come back and he leaves. Just my luck. I guess I'll just have to wait like the other ladys here.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

"Hey...I'm not picky. Carlos...Manuel... Just like a man.....alll talk and no action. lol"

I see Im too late here, I was hoping that they wouldnt see this, this is like a double dog dare!!!!....shouldnt encourage..mmmm...never know what you might have stirred up!!!! Ill give ya a hint...has something to do with sticks and hornets nest!!!!!.....lol

Comment

Hey Kate...sometimes it takes a double dog dare you to get these guys off dead center....we'll see what trouble I've caused as time goes on. Hope not to much. lol (I have first hand knowledge here with my hubby...his middle name is, "I'lldoitlaterhoney"!)
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey Kate...sometimes it takes a double dog dare you to get these guys off dead center....we'll see what trouble I've caused as time goes on. Hope not to much. lol (I have first hand knowledge here with my hubby...his middle name is, "I'lldoitlaterhoney"!)
                Awe Cindy ... I can tell you've never bought him one of the most important things he should have .... here I'll help you out and send this to you ... sounds like he can use it .... :)

His personal Round Tuit. These are hard to come by, especially the round ones, so guard it with your life. It is an invaluable item. It will enable him to be more efficient. I'll bet for years he has said "I'll do it when I get A round to it" Now he has one of his own and many things should get accomplished.

Happy to help you out Cindy!! lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

love it lady! those should be marketed!...get busy!. I'm sure there are many many people that would love a button or plaque!

Comment

So that's been his problem all these years!! No Round tuit!!! Where were you when I needed you! Ok, I'm printing this out and putting it on a chain, so he can wear it around his neck as a constant reminder. Then if that doesn't work...well, I'll just wring it real tight, while on his neck!! lol
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                      love it lady! those should be marketed!...get busy!. I'm sure there are many many people that would love a button or plaque!

lol Kate .... I believe you are the one that could make that image much more pleasing .... go for it ... if you get rich, send for me!! lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

So that's been his problem all these years!! No Round tuit!!! Where were you when I needed you! Ok, I'm printing this out and putting it on a chain, so he can wear it around his neck as a constant reminder. Then if that doesn't work...well, I'll just wring it real tight, while on his neck!! lol

lol Cindy ... you must tell us what he says .... lmao ....
                        and please don't mention me .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ill do some photoplay and see what I come up with! but right now Ive really gotta blow this Popsicle stand and get some house optimizing done!...lol...my house needs a good defrag!....lol....ciou for now!

Comment

oooh Kate .... Did the Round Tuit make you feel guilty .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ayup!...lol...just had a good look/see..and oh my! gotta do a run thu!...lol
                              got kitties will vaccum!...lol

Comment

lol Kate ..... okay, well we can't say "Have A Good Time" while you are gone .... but come back soon!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X