Brigadier General ez-ez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

Come on Carlos, suck it up and jump back in the pool!
    We need you around here because you are you!
    Well deserved Congratulations!
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
      Congratulations Carlos my friend, you deserve this so come and collect it...i'll even do the washing up.......ooerrr..I think ive gone over the top there ...s**** that last statement...i'll hand you the dishes....phew...;o)
      oh my sweet lincsie, thats how we ruin a good man!...by offering to help!...will we ever learn..but you did have a good save!...good job!

CONGRATS CARLOS!......

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
        oh my sweet lincsie, thats how we ruin a good man!...by offering to help!...will we ever learn..but you did have a good save!...good job!

CONGRATS CARLOS!......
        Hey Kate...!!!!! I wonder if our friend Carlos (Ez-Ez) is just making every one just sweat a bit..... He provably is in the background just reading all post and laughing out loud at what every pne is saying. Lets hope he gets this....Ez-Eeeezzzzzzeeeeeee where are you....??????

Hey Carlos...!!!! just give us a little hint that you are still out there......I bet you are ha ha ha.....we all wondering he he he .......LMAO....!!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I think he retired. But if you yell loud enough he might hear it...lol

Comment

I think he retired. But if you yell loud enough he might hear it...lol
            Kate...... I will try......LOL

HEEYYYYYYY...!!!!!! Ez-EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY Where are YYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU.......????????? You damm Aussie get your ASS back here now.......!!!! we are all waiting for Y.R.H. (Your Royal Highness). You have.....#%@*.......(Time) to respond, do you hear us.....? Hey.!! Hope this works...After all that loud yelling I'm tired.... LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
              Kate...... I will try......LOL

HEEYYYYYYY...!!!!!! Ez-EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY Where are YYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU.......????????? You damm Aussie get your ASS back here now.......!!!! we are all waiting for Y.R.H. (Your Royal Highness). You have.....#%@*.......(Time) to respond, do you hear us.....? Hey.!! Hope this works... LOL
              Wow, you seem to yell better than I....lol...if anything would work THAT would!...lol Make ME want to get my ass in gear!....lol

Comment

Wow, you seem to yell better than I....lol...if anything would work THAT would!...lol Make ME want to get my ass in gear!....lol
                I suggest you do...!!!!!..LOL He might just listen to you too....maybe 2 of us might be better than 1 lets hope some more of our friends join us and do some loud shouting too...!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

You do have to remember that a good friend will respect a persons wishes and decisions...and gently help them to grow....

so Ill gently call "hey" common back please? We all miss you." Nervous shakedowns just arent the same in Jamaica without you...lol

Comment

And I'm yelling too!!

We need EzEZ .... we need EzEZ ....

do you realize that if we keep calling you, we will all be making General sooner than we thought .... lol

cause we won't surrender .... that will be your job ....

PLEASE .... PRETTY PLEASE .... we miss you .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Lady: There ya go begging and pleading again.....What am I going to do with you? lol
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                        Lady: There ya go begging and pleading again.....What am I going to do with you? lol
                        lmao ... "Cindy Lou Who" .... you need to search through those videos again and see if you can find EzEz ....

(sshhh .... but if you find something good enough, he would have to come back to defend himself .... right ??)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Unfortunately...I don't think he'll be back. I think he is really gone. To bad, because he was a lot of fun. I named that tree after him and everything.....I wonder if he could have signed on with a new userid and we don't know??? hmmmm
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                            Unfortunately...I don't think he'll be back. I think he is really gone. To bad, because he was a lot of fun. I named that tree after him and everything.....I wonder if he could have signed on with a new userid and we don't know??? hmmmm
                            possibly ... you have a good point there ... you are pretty ***** ....

And you are right, I am glad you named the tree after him, will never forget all of his "trunks" lol .....

I am going to keep an open mind though and hope he comes back, we won't bury him yet ....

and besides, if he did come back as another username, we would be able to tell it was him ...... cause there is only

One EzEz

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey Ladies it seems like our friend Ez-Ez as abandon us forever, it doesn't look like his coming back, even under a new user name.....

I think he would have given us a signal by now if he was coming back, so lets just keep hoping he does...!!!! If not then lets just keep his memory alive and wish him well where ever he may be.....
                              We only wish we could say one day WELCOME BACK EZ-EZ (Carlos)

So here goes to you our Friend Ez-Ez (Carlos) may you find happiness where ever you are, thank you for the good times you shared with us all on this forum....You were alway an inspiration to us all.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Thanks all for the congrats.. So I go and you all decide to have your picture avatars.. Now Imight have to stay just to look at the good looking women (no offence guys.. you're all good looking too, but just not my type..lol).

Manuel: Thanks mate.. you might want to put another avatar.. I just can't tell if you have a big nose like me.. That's depressing..lol.

Hi Beth, I know that not everything is run by robots, but you see, I'm used to receiving bills.. and those are always on time.. so I became conditioned to thinking that..lol.. Cheers luv.

David.. Cheers mate.. top bloke you are.. thanks for all the help.

LadyEye, thank you.. Nice picture.. (is that your natural hair color by any chance..?? lol).. See..?? you're a smart one there, I only went away so that you keep yelling out till you become a General.. what a plot ey?.. lol..thanks again.

Linda.. Thanks luv.. and what a relief, I was worried about my dish washing there for a moment.. Glad I get to put on my aapron and do the dishes.. (did I mention all I wear is the aapron..?? Ruuunnnnnn..lol)

Vasili.. Thank you sir and same goes for you bailing me out too.. Your experience about business and how you present it sure made me think some strategies and improve.. thanks again.. here's to you.

Cindy.. thanks luv.. No worries.. your windows will be as shiny as what you see when I clean them.. (I believe I mentioned I clean windows in a kilt standing on a laddar).. lol.. thank you again.

CL.. Thanks heaps.. you and I had a mighty awesome time on the forum.. always fun to chat to you..Cheers.

Amanda.. Thanks.. (by the way, I read the whale joke.. well criky, that female whale aint fun at all..lol).. thanks luvy.

Thank Bill.. muchly appreciated mate.

Trish.. Cheers and same to you.. oi, I heard they have free entry at the local nig***lub for Generals.. wanna go out some time..??lol.. cheers.

Zlatko.. Mate, honestly, I laughed so hard at your post I had tears.. I'll be submitting hundreds of support tickets.. you just have no idea what trouble you just put yourself into.. lol.. mate, you could get me to surrender my house deed over a nice tiramisu..lol.. Here's to you Zlatko.

TheBlueGrassMusic.. and how awesome it is to finally see your picture.. Thank you mate and I appreciate the compliment.. Cheers.

Thank you for the congrats Kate.. and thank you for all the help with testing and viewing.. (you're the only one that agreed to check my nude photo album at http://www.nude-z.com).. lmao..

(just kidding people.. stop clicking)..lol

Final words go to Manuel.. mate, If I had 2 beers, a couch and a remote control, you'd be the first on my list to call to come over to watch Formula 1 with.. cheers mate.

Thanks all.. (special thanks to *****).

Comment

Working...
                                X