Brigadier General ez-ez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

G'day Manuel.. The ladies are onto us mate.. they're just too darn hard to scam..lol

I'm thinking of doing a Media Release about the big event.. maybe that way a few celebs will come to endorse the event.. I'm sure you wouldn't mind free admission for Britney Speares, Demi Moore, Paris Hilton and Nichole Kidman..lol

Comment

Carlos, you are way across the river again, lol Brittney Spears, etc., naw, no way, maybe Demi Moore, ....
      we'll take Johnny Depp, Clint Eastwood, and Rod Stewart and throw in Dr. Hook just for old times sake, lol .... lower the price of chips, takes off the shirt, (as Manuel is very anxious, lol) and we'll be hooked .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Someone suggesting the ladies are taking off their clothing????
        LOL

Can't you wait until AFTER dinner for dessert?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Someone suggesting the ladies are taking off their clothing????
          LOL

Can't you wait until AFTER dinner for dessert?
          oh no Vasili ... the ladies are watching Manuel take off his shirt .... Carlos is his agent, he wants Kates $1. and my $2. lol he's having a hard time though and Manuel is anxious, I believe it's all because he has landed ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Throw quarters.....the money lasts longer that way! (And there's more for drinks to giggle over as you watch him bend over to pick them all up!)
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

lol .... I thnk by the time Carlos has the plan worked out, Manuel will already have taken that shirt off ... we may have to throw the quarters to get him to put it back on .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Kates holding with the one dollar as manuel seems to be getting desparate...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                  Kates holding with the one dollar as manuel seems to be getting desperate...lol....
                  No no Kate, Not desperate, actually going to take my time about it an make you lovely ladies all wait a while loooooonnnnnngggeerrrrr........LOL

So ladies be patient.....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

lol...ok ok well Ive heard -although Ive never been- Ive heard that all you need is a dollar for the chipndales...so Ill just stay with my dollar...Im a patient person....lol

Comment

lol...ok ok well Ive heard -although Ive never been- Ive heard that all you need is a dollar for the chipndales...so Ill just stay with my dollar...Im a patient person....lol
                      A dollar is that all Kate? and for the chipn whoooo????...LOL
                      So let wait and see how long you can hold onto that dollar....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

the chip n dales...they are, um...dancers...lol...politely speaking. (google them!)

and my dear one I can hold onto a dollar for a very long time, I like to wait things out till prices come down...lol...frugal AND patient!...lol

Comment

the chip n dales...they are, um...dancers...lol...politely speaking. (google them!)

and my dear one I can hold onto a dollar for a very long time, I like to wait things out till prices come down...lol...frugal AND patient!...lol

Hey Kate I know who the chipndales are ......just pulling your leg....LOL
                          They actually toured S.A. a few years back, great show they put on.

But the hold on to that dollar for to long prices not coming down, I heard Ez-Ez want to throw in a couple of celebrities, so he might just increase price..you know Carlos anything for a few dollars.....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

lol....Ill be just fine..Im sure...never know what ya can get for a dollar!...lol

Comment

lol....Ill be just fine..Im sure...never know what ya can get for a dollar!...lol
                              I'm sure you will, but wonder how much can you get for a dollar....LOL

Ok good nite....it's 11.05 pm ....need some beauty sleep......LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                                Hey Kate I know who the chipndales are ......just pulling your leg....LOL
                                They actually toured S.A. a few years back, great show they put on.

LOL
                                Manuel ... you have me worried now ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X