• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

Originally posted by ez-ez
    That's it.. I'm setting up that telescope I got for xmas last year.. when orbit earth next time, that mirror reflection signal you get will be coming from my backyard..lol..

What ever you do don't blind me with that reflection....I might crash land...LOL
    Ho sorry I forgot I will be teleporting so I want be crash landing.... LOL

And as for tap dancing in a space suit in zero gravity....Ho my ho my...you will be surprised what other dances I do in space suits.....Salsa, Tango,Samba just to name a few......LOL

Hey Carlos (Ez-Ez) its really good to see you back so full of your usual humor.....

Coming sssooooooonnnn the face of Astraltraveller.....keep an eye open at a asteroid cinema near you..... the suit gets removed....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Or if you can find them.....'pourers'...lol

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

hmmm .... pourers, tilters, jelly beans, hygiene, caves, wine, beer, salsa, space suits, astrals face coming soon, night clubs, beezies and robs back in action, just the makings of a darn good time ..... line it up Kate, (you have the country of your own there in Vermont) ... lol The only thing we are missing is the music, perhaps we can get "bluegrassmusic" to supply that part for us ..and tea for the morning after, or maybe the week later (probably would get that recommendation from Trish, I think she has stamina, lol) .. awe would be great eh!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• kassi59
          Major General

• Nov 2005

Lady! thats what I told Bill! he said that Vermont didnt qualify! You tell him!....lol..
          Im so used to having most ask me which state vermont is in....lol!

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
            Lady! thats what I told Bill! he said that Vermont didnt qualify! You tell him!....lol..
            Im so used to having most ask me which state vermont is in....lol!
            lol Kate ... yes I think Bill needs a little reminding of "The Rules"

Bill, please refer to the thread below so you can make your corrections .... lmao

That ought to do it Kate ..... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

I just tried again to add vermont ... hmm..maybe he will listen....how many signatures does it take?? ponder ponder...

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
                I just tried again to add vermont ... hmm..maybe he will listen....how many signatures does it take?? ponder ponder...

Well I think the answer in that one Kate, is what gender is doing the signing - ladies or the men .... lol ....
                Only one lady needed to make the change ... I thinks Bill will sip on a bit of his tea first before he concedes, but he'll roll over .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• ez-ez
                  Special Status

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  Coming sssooooooonnnn the face of Astraltraveller.....keep an eye open at a asteroid cinema near you..... the suit gets removed....LOL
                  Manuel.. mate, this is the time when we make a bit of extra dollars on the side.. just let me handle this.

Ok.. Ladies, ladies and ladies... Soon, Manuel is taking the Helmet off.. yes.. you heard it right.. Manuel will lose the helmet.. But it wont be off for long.. Limited time only.. book your view now.. $9.95 will get you Manuel's avatar in GIF, JPG and BMP.. but hurry, this offer can't last long and pictures are running out fast..

But wait, there's more.. Pay an extra $12.90 and you get 2 400X600px of Manuel topless.. yes, you got it.. TOPLESS.. Only to the first 50 callers.

*Credit Card transactions only.
                  *4 weeks delivery.
                  *Picture Frames extra.
                  *All images sent via email, disks are available for $19.95. All merchandise sent via US Post.

Ok Manuel.. now we sit and wait.. Soon we'll be rich mate...lol
                  (One of my teachers once told me that if all fails I can always work as a pimp.. I'd be good at it..lol)

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I somehow missed this one. Sorry Carlos! Congratulations on a well deserved promotion!
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• ez-ez
                      Special Status

• Mar 2006

NO worries NavalDesign.. Thanks for the congrats and all the help too.. Much appreciated.. Cheers.

Comment

• kassi59
                        Major General

• Nov 2005

Manuel.. mate, this is the time when we make a bit of extra dollars on the side.. just let me handle this.

Ok.. Ladies, ladies and ladies... Soon, Manuel is taking the Helmet off.. yes.. you heard it right.. Manuel will lose the helmet.. But it wont be off for long.. Limited time only.. book your view now.. $9.95 will get you Manuel's avatar in GIF, JPG and BMP.. but hurry, this offer can't last long and pictures are running out fast..

But wait, there's more.. Pay an extra $12.90 and you get 2 400X600px of Manuel topless.. yes, you got it.. TOPLESS.. Only to the first 50 callers.

*4 weeks delivery.
                        *Picture Frames extra.
                        *All images sent via email, disks are available for $19.95. All merchandise sent via US Post.

(One of my teachers once told me that if all fails I can always work as a pimp.. I'd be good at it..lol)
                        Ive got a dollar to offer...

Comment

• limebrook1
                          Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Okay okay - I'll s**** up another 50p (should keep them busy trying to add up the currency!) LOL
                          Trish
                          www.Limebrook.com
                          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

*4 weeks delivery.
                            *Picture Frames extra.

LOL....Carlos, work as a pimp.......LMAO......No ways mate.
                            Hey Ez-Ez you surely make a great salesman.....LOL...but 0nly $9.95...!!!!!! that's way too cheap don't you think mate?
                            We need to make quite a bit here don't you think? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and for a limited time only.......LOL

Hey hang on there mate you are still better than Kate she's only got a dollar to offer......come on sure you can do better than that Kate......LMAO

Carlos, I surely hope you can sell a full house and raise enough to enable us to retire don't you think?

So ladies hurry and book with Carlos my Ezzyy-Ezzyy agent.

FINAL COUNTDOWN...!!!!! ONE DAY LEFT...!!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• kassi59
                              Major General

• Nov 2005

Hey manuel! I didnt say I only had a dollar, I was just offering what I thought the worth!...lol...
                              I dont like to over pay!...beside I have inside connections....betcha I could get a book off the chart offerings...hehe...

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lmao

I want to see a sample, I always "Look before I buy" .... if I like what I see, I may buy several .....

please submit the sample .... hurry hurry before I take my business elsewhere .... lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X