www.mercataworld.com
    www.marradonconstructions.com
    www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

• limebrook1
      Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

Swopped spaceship for a bike eh? Or is it a cunning disquise? Nice to see you in the flesh (but we were expecting a bit more, weren't we ladies?).

Night out with you Ez seems a bit expensive!

Oh, and Ladyeye - just lead me to the place where I can buy wine for 50p (roughly $1 US). (Just realised I had better be careful else I'll be getting a reputation around here! Just off for a cup of TEA!)
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

[quote=Astraltraveller]SHOW TIME AS ARRIVED....!!!!!

Good Morning Ez-Ez and all the ladies of cause....!!!!!!

Good Morning Manuel .... how awfully nice to see you, and given the choices for the few days surrounding official Halloween words
        "Trick or Treat" .... may I say what a very nice TREAT!! And not to worry I assure you there will be no disappointment... "Space Suit" for a "Face Suit" ... puuurrrfect .... naked or not, one must be left with something to the imagination, lol, or all the fun disappears far too quickly!! A very nice looking family too, you must be proud. Yeah Trish, the bike is great! I'll bet Manuel can get that cranking to speeds faster than light .... lol ... And I'll bet it's safe to say, Trish, you could handle that while drinking your wine, oops I mean tea! Sip Sip ...Hee Hee ... Oh Trish, drink & be merry, just please never let me talk you into the homemade "Purple Passion" variety ... ooh ... it's difficult to recover from that. It's the variety that you "try once" only. Need I say more, lol.

Manuel, thanks ever so much for sharing! Isn't it a wonderful world "on earth". Glad you landed!! :)

"Go Ahead - Make My Day"
        Clint Eastwood

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by ez-ez

Now, about the business.. strategy is not working.. those ladies are difficult.. so we need to rethink our strategies.. I spent all night trying to work out the conversion rate for '50p' (Thanks Trish).. ended up paying $4,000 membership to Forex.com to be told that it's way below the asking price of $9.95..lol

Ah it's quite rewarding to see us ladies can keep you on your nose Carlos, I mean toes, lol .... (wink, wink)

About Kate.. I know her plan.. she'll pay the dollar then ask for a refund coz she's not happy with the goods..lol

I'd say you are right Carlos about Kate, but she is a supporter, so you may get two dollars just for the cause ... lol

But I love LadyEye's idea of sampling before buying... Time to start making 'Mini-Manuels' as smaplers.. we'll call'em 'M&M's'.. There ya go ladies.. nibble on this..lmao

Now you are beginning to see the inevitable start to a successful venture ... once hooked, we can be lifers .... lol

We've reduced the price to $1 entry..
          (All entrants must buy a snack at the time of entry:
          Popcorn $19.95
          Chips $14.95
          Nuts (Supplied free in the pics..lmao)
          Soft drinks $8.95 for a can

*All entries are sold for standing spots.. seats available for $12.95.

Lets see how that works now Manuel.. high 5 mate.. lol
          I'll double my anti on admission, what I can't buy for $1.00 I dont mind spending $2.00 .... Kate may have the better deal on the popcorn, so will pass on that, chips are mighty costly too, had better re-think that one, or give a more accurate description of "Chips". "Soft drinks", you might change that to "hard drinks", you'd have a better opportunity of hooking Trish. Standing is perfect, as long as it's not alone!! You've done a good job on marketing this Carlos, I believe you are in the right direction, you've nailed a few essentials! I'm in!!

What a gr88888888tt Day!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kassi59
            Major General

• Nov 2005

Hey Manie! good to see you! nice avatar!...and handsome family!
            See got away without having to even spend a dollar...lol
            Glad you decided to come down and take it off and not take it all off....lol

And Carlos...common, good business practice...why buy it when I can eventually read it on the net?! hmm?....lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Hi there ladies, hope it was with the wait and did not disappoint you.... It was good to finally reveal the face behind Astraltraveller glad you all enjoyed that ....If you are prepared to wait a little longer..I might just show a little more...... Topless he he he he maybe......LOL.

Hey there Ez-Ez, you really did a good marketing ploy with the ladies, but not enough for our retirement...LOL

So mate get working on the next marketing project (Topless) and see if we can improve our revenues.....LOL

And Kate no popcorn trade this time around, just Dollars and plenty of then.....LMAO

And Trish a bit more than 50p will do!...or shall I say a lot more?..we all just had a bit of fun with this topic...LOL

LadyEye, thank you for the complement on the rest of my Astral crew, they are really a great bunch...

It was great taking the fun to the point we did with Carlos help and humor, he did really come back with a BIG BANG, thanks mate it was good clean fun....So now don't disappear that fast again.....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

NO disappointments here my friend! Its always a good thing when people show their true colors!
                since you mentioned popcorn...well two days left for the promo then poof gone...no more corn...bwaaa haaa...lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
                  NO disappointments here my friend! Its always a good thing when people show their true colors!
                  since you mentioned popcorn...well two days left for the promo then poof gone...no more corn...bwaaa haaa...lol
                  Glad you all enjoyed that, suit and helmet will be packed away for a while. It's good to see faces and pictures of people we chat with.

By the way Kate have a great Halloween day, I know it's a big thing in Canada and the USA, unfortunately that is something that is not celebrated here in S. A. Have fun and post us some pictures

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• kassi59
                    Major General

• Nov 2005

I do agree. and the avatars are fun too! except the bobble head...ick..to much!
                    I dont celelbrate Halloween anymore since my two boys are full grown..and as far as partys go...well who want to come up here!!!!...lol
                    but thank you!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

[quote=ez-ez]Finally got to meet Manuel.. or his picture at least.. Now I can look you in the face and say G'day mate.. Great pics Manuel.. here's to ya mate.. chinchin.

Hey Carlos no more space suits and helmet for a while mate, only in the flesh...LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

[quote=ez-ez]Finally got to meet Manuel.. or his picture at least.. Now I can look you in the face and say G'day mate.. Great pics Manuel.. here's to ya mate.. chinchin.

It was a pleasure to post the pictures Carlos, it took a while but it was with the fun we all had doing it mate, specially the way you tried to sell me to our lady friends.
                        Every one of us enjoyed that.....LOL.... So Ez-Ez get planing the next phase as so of our ladies want to see a bit more(Topless) so try and raise the stakes as we need to retire wealthy.....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• kassi59
                          Major General

• Nov 2005

Hey man are you speaking double or am I seeing double....lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Hey man are you speaking double or am I seeing double....lol
                            Yes Kate you did see double, I don't know what happed but it did post twice...lol
                            It's fixed now.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• kassi59
                              Major General

• Nov 2005

lol good job....

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Kate .... watch Manuel he is trying to get your money you know ... offering double to you ... lol ... popcorn promo is going to be gone ... how come?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X