• Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Brigadier General ez-ez

Originally posted by ez-ez
    ROFLMFAO.. AND MORE ROFLMFAO

'Nothing saved on handling.." this has got to be rated one of the funniest posts I have ever seen on these forums.. Will definitely agree to this carlos, has go to be cause you are just too ez-ez .... lol .... i see manuel has run for the hills, he is afraid to come back, he has definitely run out of "horse power" lol (lmao ... yeah even funnier the way the thread was started, now I am really laughing out loud and louder, lol ..... too funny ... hee hee .... (muwah) ))

This is funny stuff.. and more RFLMFAO
    <------- typing fast are we .... faster than we can read .... you left out the O .... lol

Now ....(sing with me here) Bad Boys Bad Boys, Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they're done exposing you .... Bay Boys Bad Boys .. whatcha gonna do ........ rOflmao

(dangling $5.00 as we speak) :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• limebrook1
      Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Hmm. Topless was worth waiting for but I'm still stinging from the insults about my dressage practice. Very serious business this - cantering circles round the living room! And add to that the final trot, halt and salute!

Just in case you want to try it at home....

Enter arena in trot down the centre line and turn right. Change the rein across the diagonal M (J on diagram) - K. Trot 20 m circle at A. Change the rein K to M (J on diagram). Trot a 20m circle at C. Back to walk at M. Medium walk to B. Two half 10 m circles B - X, X to E. Walk with relaxed rein E to B. Gather up reins at B, trot B - M(J) and canter M (J) - C. Canter 20 m Circle at E, continue canter to F, canter across the diagonal to X, come back to trot and pick up canter at H/C. Canter 20 m circle at B. Continue canter to K, canter diagonal K - X, return to trot, trot to E, half 10 m circle E - X, trot to G (just short of C), halt and salute!

And if you want to give it a try, here's the diagram you need!

(Just have this wonderful mental picture of you all trying to do it!! LOL)

Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Manuel! Now that is my idea of TOPLESS!! Nothing better!! I think that is worth more than 40 pesos!!

Trish! lmao....ok, hubby has now called the loonie farm on me. Here I am going in circles around my living room with granddaughter in arms singing Bad Boys, Bad Boys. Hubby comes in, looks at me and walks back out, picks up phone. "hello...loonie farm?...I have a grandmother in my living room who thinks she's a topless horse, singing Bad Boys, Bad Boys. lol
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Holy Trish ... that looks mighty complicated even without "horseshoes" I think I had better stick to putting the pretty braids in their manes .... lol .... best of luck to you, looks like you're gonna need it ....

Cindy ..lol ... too funny, i can picture you now, but ..... You must tell your hubby that "loonies & toonies" are only in Canada ... besides the odd few that cross the border for "keepsakes" lol ..... and if that doesn't work ... offer him our new "Remote" that'll keep him plenty busy until he gets A "Round Tuit" .... lol

Keep Singin Cindy ... it becomes you!! Bad Boys Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do cause she's "Cindy Lou" Bad Boys Bad Boys!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
            ah haha! so I WAS right in stickin to my dollar!!!!!!.....lol
            mmmmmmmmm to be in Africa right now - breeze blowing thu my hair!! warm breeze I might add!....
            Id ride with you topless anyday!...um, that didnt sound right...lol...I mean in the car without a top...um...that didnt sound right either....lol...ok, ride in the car without the cars top....ok, thats better....words escape me sometimes....lol

MMMMMHH..!!! I fully understand you Kate all that excitement made you say that mmmmmm might cost you more than just a dollar....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

lol...well, Lady has offered me 5$ so that will make me 6$...but I think my 5$ has gone to ez-ez?...maybe she has ten and is going to split it between us...Im confused...
              Manny its so chilly up here that just the thought of a warm breeze is a wonderful thought!...lol hense, mmmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by ez-ez
                Geez mate.. with a topless picture like that.. even I am finding you attractive...lol

Hey Carlos glad you enjoyed that, was with making the ladies wait wasn't it?...LOL

The ladies were in for a shock, they were all waiting for a Topless Manuel and instead got a Topless Mercedes....lol

But I think they are more excited about the car now, some of the ladies are now willing to pay more than the origional bid just to have the TOPLESS Ride of their life......lol

And finally to you ladies hope you aren't dissapointed, well by all your reactions I think not.....I wished I could see the smiles and the excitement on all your faces......hope you all enjoyd that.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  What ever you do don't blind me with that reflection....I might crash land...LOL
                  Ho sorry I forgot I will be teleporting so I want be crash landing.... LOL

And as for tap dancing in a space suit in zero gravity....Ho my ho my...you will be surprised what other dances I do in space suits.....Salsa, Tango,Samba just to name a few......LOL

Hey Carlos (Ez-Ez) its really good to see you back so full of your usual humor.....

Coming sssooooooonnnn the face of Astraltraveller.....keep an eye open at a asteroid cinema near you..... the suit gets removed....LOL

lol .... Ever since Astral come out of the "closet" this thread has been crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy ..... so glad you jumped "Down to Earth" Manuel ....... lmao ..... all this instead of a space suit ... how cute!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller

And finally to you ladies hope you aren't dissapointed, well by all your reactions I think not.....I wished I could see the smiles and the excitement on all your faces......hope you all enjoyd that.....lol

We were all eyes ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye

We were all eyes ....

I CAN SEE THAT .....he he he...!!! Enjoy it.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                        lol .... Ever since Astral come out of the "closet" this thread has been crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy ..... so glad you jumped "Down to Earth" Manuel ....... lmao ..... all this instead of a space suit ... how cute!!
                        Out of the "closet" no....Outter Space and Space suit & helmet yes....and it's greeeeeeeaaaaaattt to be back on Earth.......lmao
                        LadyEye it good to have a bit of fun now and then after a long hard day's work...lol
                        Lets not forget Ez-Ez...he has also been the inspiration behind all this fun, it was great getting him to come back, remember us all screaming for him to come back....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                          General

• Jul 2006

Hey Carlos, you better start pulling some strings here mate, this is your thread. The ladies are eager for more of you it's getting a bit to much for me to take your part of the show.....lol

Come on mate it's your turn to go Topless or a little more......lmao
                          GO.... Ez-Ez g....Go.......
                          Come one mate keep the ladies all excited....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Ez-Ez what are you up to now?

Hope you are planning something exciting, seems like I've left all our lady friends dumb struck for words with that Topless stunt..... what a body...Mercedes Benz.....even without all that HorsePower....LOL

They have all gone very quite suddenly, so think of something to get their tongues wiggling again......LOL.....or did it also leave you stuck for words...LOL......THINK THINK THINK........Still.....LMAO

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol Manuel ... Carlos I would say, is very busy raking in the "dough" from your show ... no doubt he is planning his next "mission" .... you should have teamed with the ladies, we're getting a sunny yacht in Spain ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                                Major General

• Feb 2006

Hey Lady...How ya coming our getting our demo model's together so I can get them patented? lol Time is running out!! We probably need to get a hold of David and see if he knows of any yachts for sale, so that when we make our $1,000,000 we already have something lined up! What were those lottery numbers again?? lol

Manuel! You and Carlos are going to really have to put your heads together to beat the last topless offering!! lol
                                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X