Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Josh Here,
    Obviously in the military ranking system here I am lower than slime having just started.
    I am not sure if this is in the correct place but I have just logged in for the first time. I am starting a course with Weymouth College in Web Publishing and Blue Voda seemed to be a lot cheaper than FrontPage.
    I live on Portland in Dorset (England, United Kingdom. Nearly in the United States of Europe unfortunately, for our cousins across the pond).
    I had 25 years in the Royal Navy travelling the world and now drive a cab for a living. I want something better though hence the Web Design course.

Re: Hi

Hi Josh,
    & welcome to the forum. The nice thing about Bluevoda is you don’t get everything thrown at you in one go when trying to lean something new. There are quite a few things that front page & dream weaver will do that can’t be done with BV so easily, but there is usually a way around it. I am not sure if it is out yet? But there is a new version of FrontPage coming soon. At what price I am not sure.
    At the end of the day you can’t beat hand scripting if done well, but as this takes years to learn & software like BV will become the norm for a lot newbie’s like our selves.

Good luck with your course.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Welcome Josh..Youve found the place to be! building a fine website has never been so easy...

Comment

Hi Josh and welcome to the Vodaland

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
        royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Welcome Josh - you will enjoy your time here and all the new friends (helpers) you will meet.
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi Josh, welcome to vodaland.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi there and welcome.

Comment

Hi Josh ... and welcome, hope you can get out of that taxi just as quickly as possible ....

Josh, "there is no slime" here .... just "time" .... once you master that there is no other life than "Voda" you'll be a General in "no time" .... lol

Welcome and Good Luck!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome, Josh....

You will find that opportunity abounds in VodaLand, and with the techniques and tools you will master herein, your eyes will be able to see many more possibilities than your peers in the course itself!

We all start at the beginning, and our ranks are only an indication of our willingness to share with our VodaPeers as we progress together....before you know it, you too, will be weasring some metal on your shoulder!

I think you will find the learning curve using Blue Voda incredibly easy, which will free up your creative leanings....something that you can put to immediate use. And, the horizon in VodaLand is literally limitless with opportunity to succeed online and personally as well.

Looking forward to working with you!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi There,

Hope you enjoy the forum, Iv'e found it really helpful and a source of entertainment too. Look forward to seeing your site,

Ruth
                    Mystical Curiosity Shop

Comment

Welcome! You'll get college level training on this
                      forum that will only compliment your course, for peanuts! And, have lots of fun.
                      Brad Arnold.......
                      www.baldwincomusic.com
                      www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
                      !Free Search Engine Submission!
                      Talking Avatar for your web site!
                      Free sound editor
                      Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Greetings and welcome. Yes- I would have to say I enjoy voda land quite a bit. You will too.

Cheers,

Andy
                        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

John.

Comment

hello Josh, i am new to this and i downloaded it last night and i have made a wonderful site but the only reson i am still working on it is because i was doing other suff, last night i was looking in google for a free site maker, and this was in there. when i saw the video i scrolled down the page and all coments was good, no bad comments at all. that was before i downloaded it and i was thinking that bluevode had taken all the bad comments off and keped the good one's on, but when i downloaded it i was shocked. it was so easy to make my site. this morning i woke up and i started on my site again. this is a magic peice of softwere. and it look's like a pro did it, but actuly a pearson with no mind(me) made this wonderful site. and it is all thanks to a peice of softwere called BlueVoda. WOW!!!

Allan

Comment

G'day Josh.. I'm sure you'll have fun building your site.. really, there's nothing to it.. I managed to build a website with one glass eye, my dentures kept falling on the key board, the dog kept scratching its bum on my wooden leg and the wheelchair kept rolling back, but still managed to build the site.

Truely mate.. this is heaps fun.. get into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X