• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pizzatrish
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

The Perfect Stocking Stuffer Is A Severed Foot

I Dont Have A Girlfriend,i Just Know A Girl That Would Be Really Mad If She Heard Me Say That

Gift Certificates Make No Sense, That Is Where You Take Money That Is Perfectly Good Everywhere And...........................

At A Busy Restaurant, They Start A List And Start Calling Out Names "dufran,party Of Four " Repeat "dufrane Party Of Four"
    And If No One Answers They Move On To The Next Name "bush Party Of Three" But Hey, What Happened To The Dufranes?
    No One Seems To Care. The Dufranes Are Missing. Who Can Eat At A Time Like This? "bush, Search Party Of Three, You Can Eat When You Find The Dufranes
    It Is Probably Good That This Post Is Short Rip Mitch Hedburg
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

I think it goes more like:
    The Maitre 'D only had a table for five, with none likely to be free for some time...so he creatively proposed an idea for the Bush's party of two, and the Dufrane's party of three (who did not earlier answer their table being called) by announcing "Bush, party of three can eat when they can find Dufranes to sit with...", at which point Mrs. Bush commented, "MY, this really IS a friendly restraunt, isn't it Harry? Now, come on and let's go make 2 friends - I'm hungry!"

And as far as the severed foot? Remind me not to forget to take off my ***** when visiting!
    (Sounds like you have KILLER Holiday celebrations! LOL)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

Since you brought up stocking stuffers. Heres what I thought to be a very funny stuffer for those who you love but deserve a lump of coal.

buy them a stock certificate in coal.... how cool is that...theres your lump of coal!

Comment

Working...
      X