Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joke Wanted Ad

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Yeah, she is no longer a "hot dog" ... being a "Rookie" dog owner, I had the experience of after two days of having her, her going through the cycle of what we commonly term as "heat" woooo .... lol ... how to break me in .... It certainly wasn't anything I was looking for or had experienced, I am now proficient in this matter .... lol ... and diapers do not work .... omy
    Aleways buy the doggieDiapers at least a size smaller than what you know you need. If not, wash them in hot water a few times.....

(I was the one who took care of our Sheltie....back when I was there to take care of our Sheltie) GOD, I must be well-trained.....or so "old-school" I squeak!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
      Aleways buy the doggieDiapers at least a size smaller than what you know you need. If not, wash them in hot water a few times.....

(I was the one who took care of our Sheltie....back when I was there to take care of our Sheltie) GOD, I must be well-trained.....or so "old-school" I squeak!
      I'll remember that Vasili, that's a dapper diaper lesson you give there ... lolyou are experienced ... Do you dry them? roflmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        I'll remember that Vasili, that's a dapper diaper lesson you give there ... lolyou are experienced ... Do you dry them? roflmao
        They are self-drying....just watch as they hang on as the dog runs wildly through the neighborhood! LOLOLOLOLOL

Pure TORTURE, that's what it is.....sick SOB that I am! LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          They are self-drying....just watch as they hang on as the dog runs wildly through the neighborhood! LOLOLOLOLOL

Pure TORTURE, that's what it is.....sick SOB that I am! LOLOLOLOL
          My poor Lady ... lol ... she's not allowed out then .... no neighborhood pimps for her ... lol

I don't know why, maybe frog legs still on the brain, lol, but as I was reading that, it brought back the memories of my childhood, when we would go collecting frogs in the brook and we would dress them with toilet paper ... lol ... we were fine doing that, but the boys next door wanted to hang the frogs on the clothes line .... we always had to keep a close EYE on our frogs .... oh my

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I too, recall collecting frogs at night up at a lake - so many it alomost filled a garbage can, until I realized the sheer weight of those on top would probably crush the bottom ones!
            Stupid, GREAT fun! Torturing? Not my speed.....taking on the bully in defense of a smaller friend tired of being "tortured", that's me. Writing more than 6,000 poems in a single year - me too. Ex-Ranger sniper, did that. Teach Autistic 2nd graders, guilty.
            So many neat (and stupid) memories that it makes it extremely difficult to sum up or to recall to another without creating a wrong impression or coming across like some complete madman.....LOL. Whatever! Pass the expresso, would you?

Comment

Working...
            X