X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home on th web

Originally posted by Vasili
    Yup!
    It's the only way I can enjoy real "relaxation" and find purpose for tomorrow.
    There are but just a few Core Relationships essential to living properly: with Higher Power, with Self, with Beloved. With this proven reality to provide the foundation, anything is possible!

Ha ha ha ... if we only knew this all before we grew up, oops, have I grown up, depends on the day, did you say you were grown up? ... lol ..... Yes, Anything is possible, there are no limits ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Ha ha ha ... if we only knew this all before we grew up, oops, have I grown up, depends on the day, did you say you were grown up? ... lol ..... Yes, Anything is possible, there are no limits ....
      I have finally reached the point that I can refuse to grow up any further....I can enjoy my sophmoric humor, my libido, and my flaws with one huge smile!

And, actually, there were clues growing up, weren't there? Typically, I wasted time until I discovered I could not o*****rn the natural way of things.....despite ingesting many "aids" and trying a plethora of interesting self-justified means.... LOLOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have finally reached the point that I can refuse to grow up any further....I can enjoy my sophmoric humor, my libido, and my flaws with one huge smile!

And, actually, there were clues growing up, weren't there? Typically, I wasted time until I discovered I could not o*****rn the natural way of things.....despite ingesting many "aids" and trying a plethora of interesting self-justified means.... LOLOL

lol ... now that sums it quite nicely other than ... you really mean "You don't wanna nor do you need to grow up anymore" ....... and you love yourself right!! You only begin to entertain the thought that "it was a waste" .when you become to understand that natural way .. it surely and most certainly was not a waste at the time .... all a definite part of that "growing up" awe ..... I must say though I dislike the visions of growing old, so I prefer not to think of them .... lol .... and I have the same thoughts on the topic of "death" .... just a couple of things, that I don't want to realize.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

When you are truly loved, age nor death can enter that realm, ever!
          Your heart will always skip a beat when you connect with the twinkling eyes of your beloved, and your breath will go shallow when you hear the voice around a corner, or whispered in your ear.
          Your entire body will be as light as a feather, and be perfectly at peace resting in the arms of the one that cherishes you eternally.....you can never "get old", only enjoy precious time together a little longer, that's all....

Comment

When you are truly loved, age nor death can enter that realm, ever!
            Your heart will always skip a beat when you connect with the twinkling eyes of your beloved, and your breath will go shallow when you hear the voice around a corner, or whispered in your ear.
            Your entire body will be as light as a feather, and be perfectly at peace resting in the arms of the one that cherishes you eternally.....you can never "get old", only enjoy precious time together a little longer, that's all....

hmmm ... interesting words, definitely worth several re-reads, touching thoughts none the less .... sort of peaceful too ... calming perhaps ... time is precious 4 certain ... "that's all" .. sounds very simple really .... far too simple actually ... I think I could complicate that somehow .... it's nice the way it is though ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
              hmmm ... interesting words, definitely worth several re-reads, touching thoughts none the less .... sort of peaceful too ... calming perhaps ... time is precious 4 certain ... "that's all" .. sounds very simple really .... far too simple actually ... I think I could complicate that somehow .... it's nice the way it is though ...
              ...that's everything

making decisions, keeping commitments, becoming more by being LESS.....celebrating....love

Comment

Working...
              X