No announcement yet.

do do do-lookin out my back door....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do do do-lookin out my back door....

Kassi,

Did your camera get snowed on? If not you have an incredible amont of Orbs (spirits) outside your house. They are beautiful photos.

I have a photo I would like you to see if you can do anything with, I will send it as soon as I can get up my scanner.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

No lol thats not my backyard orbs, that is snow, it was blowing fiercly. But aparently I have a squirrel that Im dying to find out where cause I cant see it!...lol
      please do send me a pic, never make a promise other than I know Ill love trying to fix it!....photochallenges I love! send it via:
      APPRAISAL

Comment

sooooooooooooo
        wheres the bushy tailed rodent?

Comment

Originally posted by pizzatrish
          sooooooooooooo
          wheres the bushy tailed rodent?
          lol...thats what Im tring to figure out...lol..gotta wait till the rodent veiwer comes back on and tells us.... shes probably seeing a tree stump or Vasili hidden in the woods one or the other!....lol

Comment

wait!!!!!!!!!
            i think i see ..............YES!! IT IS!! JIMMY HOFFA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pizzatrish
              wait!!!!!!!!!
              i think i see ..............YES!! IT IS!! JIMMY HOFFA!!!!!!!!!!
              NO no I swear on all thats of the Gods that is just a mound where I buried my dog...and I wont change my story....lol

Comment

Bloody hell.. Kate, that's your backyard..?? oh my... listen, I gotta a business proposal for ya.. I can just see it.. EZ Kass Hunting Expeditions.. ey..? cool huh..? we'll get a couple deer statues.. a coupla rifles.. a small brochure in the airport and I s*** you not.. the place will be packed with tourists.. $50 bucks a head including a baked beans lunch.. they'll be shooting every where.. but no dead deer.. whadda ya reckon..??

Comment

whad I reckon is that you have already been at the neighbors with the same proposal! except they have budwieser lunch! and they have more than a couple rifles!....lol...and "what airport?"......lol I dont think there is any clearing for that!....lmao- maybe heleport...

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                    Bloody hell.. Kate, that's your backyard..?? oh my... listen, I gotta a business proposal for ya.. I can just see it.. EZ Kass Hunting Expeditions.. ey..? cool huh..? we'll get a couple deer statues.. a coupla rifles.. a small brochure in the airport and I s*** you not.. the place will be packed with tourists.. $50 bucks a head including a baked beans lunch.. they'll be shooting every where.. but no dead deer.. whadda ya reckon..??
                    No No Ez-Ez you couln't even raise $9.95 per ticket on on our other promotion....in sunny South African weather.... And now you offering Kate $50.00 a ticket in that cold Canadian weather how dare you?
                    There will not be any dead deer you say? I wonder....But be careful for the Squirrel......LMAO

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                      No No Ez-Ez you couln't even raise $9.95 per ticket on on our other promotion....in sunny South African weather.... And now you offering Kate $50.00 a ticket in that cold Canadian weather how dare you?
                      There will not be any dead deer you say? I wonder....But be careful for the Squirrel......LMAO
                      lol Manuel.. you should be happy.. I'm only trying to catch up to our losses from the other business..lol

Yes.. I forgot about the blody squirl.. oh don't worry Manie.. the baked beans will take care of it..lol..

Comment

y'ALL can do whatever in the back yard, but you toucha my squirel I toucha u hand!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                          y'ALL can do whatever in the back yard, but you toucha my squirel I toucha u hand!
                          Kate.. with the baked beans lunches, I think you might end up with one squirrel and 25 skunks...lol

Comment

HAHA...the skunks may not even like it!....

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                              HAHA...the skunks may not even like it!....
                              Sure they will..!!!! They be so tipsy by then they want know the differnce...LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

OH MY VASILI IS THERE!

Comment

Working...
                                X