Howdy from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas!

I'm just joining up after a few days at trying out the web builder. It is very different from what I have been using and am looking forward to doing some more exploring.
    This seems like a very friendly group who can help each other and share in the experiences. I welcome that. My wife and I are retired (been married for 51 years). I am still in her husband training program so you see I am a slow learner. You will see plenty of questions in the other forums from me: Like what do you put on a black eye; is carrying out the trash really a guy thing, and what happens when you push the reject button?
    I look forward to getting acquainted with all of you.

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Hello BillMac.. good to have you on the forum.. You obviously are an achiever since you held a marriage for 51 years.. congratualtions.. And that husband training program.. I'm hoping you're keeping your note books.. you never know, anyone of us may ask for private tutoring one day..
    Welcome to the forum and please feel free to ask if you need help with anything.. we're only happy to learn and teach when we can.

Comment

hey, Y'all. Welcome.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand,
        You may not find all of the answers here, but you'll sure have fun and the forum is a great source.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi there.
          Welcome to Blue Voda and the forum.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Hi there welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by BillMac
              I'm just joining up after a few days at trying out the web builder. It is very different from what I have been using and am looking forward to doing some more exploring.
              This seems like a very friendly group who can help each other and share in the experiences. I welcome that. My wife and I are retired (been married for 51 years). I am still in her husband training program so you see I am a slow learner. You will see plenty of questions in the other forums from me: Like what do you put on a black eye; is carrying out the trash really a guy thing, and what happens when you push the reject button?
              I look forward to getting acquainted with all of you.
              Welcome BillMac & Your Wife Too! - Explore, explore, and you will need to start as you would never be done exploring around here! P.S. The training program you enrolled in 51 years ago was one for eternity, as the ladies always have the perogative of changing the rules, keeping you on your toes 4ever, lol. For you black eye, please put on sunglasses, lol, carrying out the trash is not a guy thing, I know all about it, and if you push the reject button, you are bound to miss what you rejected!! :) Have fun and welcome!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome to the VodaFamily. Im sure you will enjoy!

Comment

Hello and welcome to VH, have fun building....

Comment

Working...
                  X