• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • limebrook1
    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Re: Whats YOUR feel good thing?

Dressage is a controlled sort of riding which develops a horses muscles in the right way. You have to do a set of exercises showing off walk, trot and canter (which have to be precise, and started at the correct points around the arena). I am trying to learn the test at the moment - hilarious watching me walk, trot and 'canter' round the living room!

So, first I have to remember the test, and then get Jazz to do it properly (I tried showing it to her and she thought she'd have a go at digesting it - in her stomach!)! Trouble is, first time in a horse box, first time in a strange place - I think 'controlled' will probably be the last word to describe her!

All I'm hoping for is that I keep her between me and the ground and we don't make too big a fool of ourselves. Oh yeah, and Michael is riding his first test too - my monies on him for getting a better score!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• ez-ez
      Special Status

• Mar 2006

And here I, all along, thought that Dressage is like a kind of massage.. jee.. thank god I never asked anyone to give me a dressage or I would've gotten a kick in the jingles.

I think I saw that Dressage (god.. dressage.. I feel like an educated person when I say it..lol).. Yeah I saw it in the Olympics and just couldnt workout what they were trying to do.. but now I know.. Thanks to Trish practising the test in the lounge room and knocking out all the tea cups of the coffee table..lol..

By the way.. If I am to ever be involved in that sport... Guess who the horse will be...!!..lol

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

well well well ... just goes to show you can't take a word for what it looks like, lol, well you must dress your horse up a little bit don't you Trish ....

sounds like I wanna be Jazz .... could use development in my muscles ....
        lol

Good Luck Trish ... you will definitely have to report your results .....
        Go Ahead .... Make Our Day!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X