Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go Ladyeye! heres yer sign -

Re: Here ya go Ladyeye! heres yer sign -

Oh Kate ... now look at that job you did with that Round Tuit ... it is beautiful .... and NAVY ... my favorite color .....

Kate .... Cindy, you & I ... need to get busy marketing, making and putting this and the remote into action in time for christmas buying ... I believe that would end our days working, we could just Play forever ......

www.katelousladysshopfortheman.com
    .... By golly, I think we've got it ... let's do it!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok...now since I'm the leader (Aries and all) let's get organized with this.
      TO DO LIST
      KATE
      Make up round tuits (1,000,000 should do it)
      Have them personalized with a card
      Contact FedEx for Free Shipping (we'll use their boxes for free advertising)

LADYEYE
      Contact manuf of remotes and have 1,000,000 made pronto
      Get packaging materials
      Build website (make sure it is SEO optimized)
      Send to Kate to packup and mail

CINDYLOU
      Travel the world and get the word out before Thanksgiving
      Hand out lots of business cards
      Collect all the money
      Work with Kate and Lady to figure out where we want to spend the rest of our lives!

How does that sound Kate and Ladyeye? I think we may be on to something here!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Um scuse me Im aries too!! but you have such a wonderful plan!!! I can follow tooo!!!
        get right on it cindylou!!!!!

big boat here we come!!!! whoo hooo!

Comment

Kate my friend. I'm a pushy Aries and your a nice one! lol Ok, ok, I'll help you with the packaging!

So whos house are we going to do all of this from!! I've never been to Canada and have always wanted to go! Lady.....where are you
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

hahaa cindy...I dont know about nice...but Im not pushy...I ususally need a jumpstart!...lol.....

lol....Im just below Canada....bout 10miles...but Newark is very small...so Nova Scotia sounds better...dont have a passport tho...IM all messed up I need a pushy aries!! Help cindy!!!!

Comment

Here ya go Kate...now your ready!

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I love it ... love it ... and yeahhhhhhhhh right here in NS sounds great, I can accomodate you all, just bring your puters, we can be all set up ... I have warehouse facility for stock right here too ... the space is just dying to be used .... omg ... I am excited ..... build the website ... perfect ... I can do that .... Kate and you too Cindy Lou Who, will have to come to this site, (part of your world tour Cindy) I believe we should all take part in the shipping of such, as one person will not be able to handle it all ... you in charge of the $'s is fine by me Cindy, that works ... wonderful .... Kate will take telephone orders, I'll take on line orders, we will all fill the orders and ship them ... oh I am excited .... Kate also needs to make personalized tags for the remotes, beautiful .... I think if we start will a few thousand each named, EZEZ, Vasili, Bill, *****, Naval, Manuel, Choco, Alien, Mook, and forgive me I know there are more, but if we start with these names, I am sure they will sell (you know there are tons like them, lol) ...

Okay, I'm on it, gonna make them out of real chinsy plastic, this way they will break them easier, having to replenish quicker as they will not want to do without ... also there was a question from I believe Mook about the batteries, so the same applies with the battery, and it will be a disposable one that cannot be replaced, therefore creating the necessity to replace with the entire item again ... we can't lose, they won't go without and they will have to purchase monthly .... yeah yeah .... (add this to your marketing plan Cindy ... lmao)

Who's working on the patents? That needs to be done firstly!! Go Cindy Go ... that'll be your job!!

What to name the site? hmmmm .... what about

www.remotelyneeded.com and www.he'lldoitnow.com

????? get back to me as I'll purchase the domain, securing our idea before Vasili or EZEZ jumps on it ..... yeahhhhhhhh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                  Here ya go Kate...now your ready!

where's mine .... :(

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Kewel! got my passport Im on the road...um..which way is NS from Newark? I know north? lol
                    Cindy pick my up on the way thru! ....

Comment

Working...
                    X