• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Veterans Week Nov. 5 - 11, 2006

Both are males. The one on top is 3 years old the one on bottom was only 8 months when this picture was taken about 4 months ago. Now, they are both pretty much the same size. The older one (Dobe) has long hair and the younger one (Casa) has short hair. They play really well together, but they are a handful, when I let them in the house. They are MAJOR ball players. I have to keep a bucket handy at all times!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Yeah I noticed the long hair, short hair.... Didn't take long for Casa to catch up eh! Now if you could only get them to be "Major League" players you'd have it made. My Lady would be content if I rubbed her with my feet 24/7 ... at times she will just hover over my foot, not move, just stand there, just so long as my foot is on the floor beneath her she is content, it is the funniest thing, and she won't move ... kind of an attachment I think, if she is hovering over my foot, I can't move...
      One is enuf for me though, two today was overkill on the street .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

That is funny!! My husband pets the dogs and the cat with his foot. So whenever they see him, they become so submissive and lie down at his feet, for their belly rub with his foot. He is allergic to animals and can't pet them with his hands, so it's always with stocking feet. They just charge at me with open arms and mouths. Give them food a ball and a good hand pat and their in heaven! Goodnight and give your lady a kiss for me!!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
        X