• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nandemo29
    Private

• Nov 2006

How to make linkage between 1st page and 2nd page in standalone PC

Hello, my name is nandemo29. New comers anyway.
    I have a problems.I'm using stand alone PC to create my homepage. As I try to link each page, I have to put the URL address. So, if I save 2nd page (2nd page.htm) in drive C (My Documents) inside MySite folder, so what should my URL address for 2nd page should look like (http://www.mydocument/MySite/2ndpage.htm ???)
    Please somebody help me !!!!
    Please teach me by posting your idea to nandemo29******.com.sg
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to make linkage between 1st page and 2nd page in standalone PC

If you expect to effectively use Blue Voda and maximize the available assistance of the Support Forums in VodaTalk, it would be advised:

1. Post Your Questions in the appropriate Forum, according to the Rules, and to recieve the most specific answer without undue delay;
    2. To always make good use of studying the detailed video tutorials, reading specific treads in specific Forums in VodaTalk, and even performing a Search in the forums using Key Words to find all the answers to provide ready aid (every question has been answered countless times before, and you will find many solutions posed in a style that is most useful to you).

This Specific forum clearly is NOT the area to post or discuss web building topics whatsoever.....sorry.....and your question is too broad to answer in one short reply....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X