Disorder in the American Courts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disorder in the American Courts

Vasili - Carlos....I am just as confused as you trying to understand our gals!
    I am afraid they re having way too much fun changing the Rules every 15 minutes and watching us squirm to take anything seriously. Typical.
    And here I was getting ready to be part of the "repopulation" crew......

Originally posted by ez-ez
    Vasili.. I hear you loud and clear.. and I couldn't agree more.. It appears that these lovely ladies are afraid that changing the rules more often than every 15 minutes would be a little too much of rule changing, so they decided to the limit the right to change to themselves thinking that by that they would prevent the change to happen every 7.5 minutes.. If they only knew that the only change we would do is to fix what they ruin...lol

And yes.. repopulation crew we all are.. after all, how dare we think we are good for anything else.... right girls..?? lol
    oh Carlos ... fix what they ruin ... lmao .... have never seen that, I ask for proof

yes Vasili ... we like to watch you squirm, lol .... you silly willy but you're a dilly .... lol

Men will always be confused, cause they just don't listen, please re-read the rules, lol ....

Where are those aliens ........ awe ... they are right here .... beem them up scotty!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Honey! When I squirm, the ladies love it - they say it is "living the legend"!
      ('nuff said)

Carlos: Always remember that when a lady screams that we "screwed it up" we are allowed (due to our persistent non-listenening skills) to interpret that as "screw enough?" and for us to spin around and march right back where we started! LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

lol ..... I repeat ......

lmao

Awe Vasili, you're so silly, but you are a dilly, hope you get filly and can't crawl up hilly to find your pilly you silly willy!! lol

lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

OK, that's enough taffy for you little girl! Try this pickle! LOLOL

Christ! It's Monday, and even I feel like going on down to the local Pub....if only to have a double expresso and watch the others get stupid!
          If it wasn't raining and so dreary feeling, I could see sitting out on the patio with a cigar trying to detach from all the nonsense.....go home, cook up a small but really nice plate, and hang out with my HeartMaster.....dream on, I suppose....

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            OK, that's enough taffy for you little girl! Try this pickle! LOLOL

Christ! It's Monday, and even I feel like going on down to the local Pub....if only to have a double expresso and watch the others get stupid!
            If it wasn't raining and so dreary feeling, I could see sitting out on the patio with a cigar trying to detach from all the nonsense.....go home, cook up a small but really nice plate, and hang out with my HeartMaster.....dream on, I suppose....
            lol .... that's in response to your wolly polly smally dolly lol ... ha ha

lol .... yeah, always stupid when one is not "tuning in" eh! Isn't that funny.

I suppose you are still at the office, of course, it's plenty dark here, and it's not raining now either, we did have a ton .... but you really must eat sweet silly vasili and then you really willy be milly vasili back to silly which is where you need to be amongst it all .... :) Keep the chin up, except for chomping ... :) and well other things too :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
              lol .... that's in response to your wolly polly smally dolly lol ... ha ha

lol .... yeah, always stupid when one is not "tuning in" eh! Isn't that funny.

I suppose you are still at the office, of course, it's plenty dark here, and it's not raining now either, we did have a ton .... but you really must eat sweet silly vasili and then you really willy be milly vasili back to silly which is where you need to be amongst it all .... :) Keep the chin up, except for chomping ... :) and well other things too :)
              You mention dessert before dinner again?? Uff! Can't we be entirely secretive???? Mmm-mmm-mmmmm
              Naughty....and nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                You mention dessert before dinner again?? Uff! Can't we be entirely secretive???? Mmm-mmm-mmmmm
                Naughty....and nice!
                lol ... like wild herbs and rice .... absolutely no order necessary, would only create chaos .... lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I NEVER leave anything for "leftovers"....('cept a smile on the face!)

Comment

HA HA I'm still laughing now
                    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
                    X