X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduction from Arizona!:)

Welcome to our Vodaland family.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thank you everyone for your kind greetings! I have been off-line for a few weeks but I am finally here again and published my first 2 pages...I think! I really am not sure of anything I am doing, but I am happy to meet all of you and look forward to chatting with you all about technical and other things.

My children have been having a good month and are so looking forward to Christmas. I have been struggling along for the past few weeks and the doctor thinks I may have West Nile virus. I am in the process of blood work to rule out lupus and rhuematoid arthritis, too. I am generally really healthy, so all this comes as a shock to me who is usually the caretaker!

Please feel free to contact me. I did not know that I had to check back at these threads to get acquainted with you all better! Sorry for the delay and I am really looking forward to knowing all of you better. It is AMAZING that we can meet all over the world through VodaHost!

Best wishes to all for a very happy holiday season... Sincerely, Skye Lin:)
      skye lin ARTS

Comment

Nice to see you again Skyelin ... Glad things are going relatively well for you ... if you need any help, be sure to give us a shout, we'll be more than happy to assist. I hope that you just have the flu or something right now and that it is not serious. Keep us posted ...

Yes it is really nice to be able to talk and kind of meet people world wide. This is a great forum for sure ....

Hope to see you again before the Holiday Season but if not ...

Happy Holidays to you too!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome back Skye Lin.

Can you email me the url to the couple pages you published please?
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Missed you Skye Lin! I was wondering where ya went. A friend of mine had West Nile Virus, it is not pleasant and so I do hope you have some help in your caregiver role and hope and pray that you have someone who can help you as well. Keep us posted and we'll pray that it is nothing serious!

Merry Christmas!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hello Skye Lin,

Sounds you have a though job with your kids. I am happy that you are still optimistic !
              www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
              www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Hi there SkyeLin,

Welcome back to the forum, and once again thank you for your e-mail querying about becomimg a member or the ALIENS CLUB.
                Hope you've received my reply and every thing went well.
                As mentioned in my e-mail, my 2nd in Command LadyEye will beam you on board.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Just let us know when you are ready Skyelin

We'll beam you up .....

Another Vodalien member ......... Awesome!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I look forward to being a "Skyelien"... Thanks for the hospitality. I am struggling along here but definitely looking forward to the holidays with my children and getting to know all of you better.

I keep forgetting to check this forum to Chit Chat...but I will try to be better about it! Be well all! Skye Lin
                    skye lin ARTS

Comment

Welcome, Skye! (I'm a bit behind in keeping up with the forums)...I'm pretty new here and sure have gotten some great support from people here, and I know you will too!

I have a great friend with a 14 yr. old autistic girl. My heart goes out to all who deal with that, it takes soooo much work, I am not sure I could do it! I'm not familiar with your other one's illness...but I pray both your children are comfy and happy as can be!

I have family in Scottsdale...aunts, uncles, cousins and Ex-laws. I lived in New Mexico for 11 years so got over there enough...wow does it get HOT! But the beauty of the desert...gotta say something for that and those wiley coyotes!

Do have a beautiful holiday season, hope to see you around here.

Leeza

Comment

Hi Leeza:

Thank you for your wishes and introduction. I know my children are a lot of work to handle, but we seem to manage through okay. They are still very young at ages 3 and 4...so i was actually hoping to hear that things get easier as they get older with special needs!

I have been trying to customize my forum profile so you all cabn see my face, but i got my logo up instead! Please be patient...I am a very good artist, just a very bad computer person! You will all have to give me plenty of help in baby steps as things progress...

Do you get to come to arizona to see your family? We are less than an hour from Phoenix when I drive... and about 1 1/2 hours for most others:)
                        I have not met anyone local on the VodaHost forum yet, but i am hoping someone will show up in Tucson! If you ever visit be sure to let me know!

Looking forward to getting acquainted...Just don't come here in July or Augusrt when you need potholders to open your car doors! Otherwise, the desert is nice and I cannot complain while others are in freezing temperatures...

Have a nice holiday! Sincerely, Skye Lin
                        skye lin ARTS

Comment

Skelin ... you have been "beemed up" to the Vodaliens club ....

click here to read all about it ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey thanks!

I feel honored to be a Skyelien! Hope others will beam up soon, too.

It is nice to be a part of other alien life forms...

May the Voda Force be with you!
                            skye lin ARTS

Comment

Working...
                            X