Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-Change Contact Info/DNS

queensgraphics.com
    I am having a hard time understanding the 'managing and updating your name servers "DNS"' instructions. When I reach instruction [4] it states 'Clicking on the Domain Name will take you to the next screen that enables you to update the contact information and name server "DNS" information. If you have a VodaHost web hosting account, please consult your original welcome letter to find out what your name servers are. Alternatively please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to tell you what your name servers are."
    What should I change?
    Modify Billing Contact
    Modify Registrant Contact
    Modify Admin Contact... ... ...???
    The info that is currently there is of Brad Costello, who is the director of operations. I am wondering if I should replace all that information for each and every category. Why didn't Voda have filled in my contact info from when I signed-up? Is his info there because I selected the 'privacy' feature where my personal info would not be published? Which is why I am not sure if I should touch what is there. Help. Can't even get to [5] without getting past [4]

Do I need to change the DNS server info?
    I see the servers ns19.vodahost.com and ns20.vodahost.com - do I need to "update" it?

Re: Help-Change Contact Info/DNS

Be patient....your domain is in the process of being registered on your behalf....
    In the meantime, if you have specific questions, be sure to post them in the appropriate Forum (this forum in particular is the "Lounge" and strictly forbids webbie-talk).

Additionally, feel free to contact VodaHost Support >> Submit a Support Ticket anytime for a direct reply.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X