The Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Brain

Of course men use our brains, it's the classic battle of North versus South that causes trouble.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Maybe we should set up a man versus women pillow fight to sort this little argument out! Could be fun and then paste the pictures on here. lol
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
        ATTENTION EVERYBODY

The man started wars to keep lands, developed work to feed families, created medecine, created technology, in the end of all this, women came all along with their charm and beauty, finding everything ready and smooth and easy, and then said WE MUST HAVE THE SAME RIGHT AS MEN, Alright no problem, take whatever you wish, just don't say men are stupid and don't use their brain.
        Firstly ... none of this is personal, only joking, secondly, I see nowhere in this thread the word stupid ... that has not been implied .....

Now .....

hee hee hee ... okay, just one further question then ... ha ha ha .... lol ...

How is it you had families to feed before women come along? Please use your brain when answering .... lmao .....

I'm getting my pillow ..... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oooooo Round 1 to the ladies. lol
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
          X