Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmi?

This is kinda neat...........

It tells you how many hours and how many seconds you have been alive on this earth and when you were probably conceived. Maybe TMI? ! ? !

This is cool. After you've finished reading the info, click again, and see what the moon looked like the night you were born. This is neat. Who says our time clocks aren't ticking....

Birthday Calculator

Re: Tmi?

All very interesting and the life path number 3 which i was does describe me more or less exactly. However know the dat of when i was conceaved brings up horrible images in my head that a son really shouldn't have to put up with about his parents, or in fact anyone for that matter, no matter how natural it is. lol
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I hear you Mook .... life path number 1 for me ... and yeah, sounds like me, oh my .....

For me, My parents had a heck of a New Year's Eve, Conception, Dec. 31st ... gee they couldn't wait for the New Year ... lol ... I must have been the last thing they did that year .... lol .... I find it funny really, and besides, I woudn't be here otherwise ...

Olive Tree, the Wisdom
      Loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, (there is that word again Kate, follows me everywhere, lol) avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people.

Did you do you name too? that's cool too ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Concieved on a tuesday, born on a tuesday, guess Im a tuesdays child..lol

our Native American Zodiac sign is Hawk; your plant is Dandelion.

You can boil 5.49 US ounces of water with that many candles. lol cuppa anyone??

Your birthstone is Aquamarine

The Mystical properties of Aquamarine
        Aquamarine is often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief.
        Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Jade, Rock Crystal, Bloodstone

Your birth tree is
        Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

You entered: KATHERINE
        There are 9 letters in your name.
        Those 9 letters total to 46
        There are 4 vowels and 5 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 1
        The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

Hmm, with practice maybe I can be all those things...lol

Comment

Oh i missed the name bit apparently i'm creative and would like a big devoted family. Never really thought about that yet tho!! lol
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

That's cool Kate.

Comment

Pretty neat and fairly accurate.hmmmm

Conceived on Sunday, Born on Sunday (A spiritual child)

I have a life path of 9...
              Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honorable, and one unlikely to harbor any sort of prejudice. Obviously, this is a rather tall order, but you are, in fact, a person that feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself, and if you are in a position to help, you certainly will. The 9, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind.
              Material gains are not overly important, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are materially rewarded in very significant ways. In this, however, the 9 Life Path is not apt to get rich since they are very generous, sometimes to a fault, and usually have an easy come, easy go attitude about money. The rare 9 life path has a totally selfless attitude, giving up of material possessions for the common good.

This explains why I'm not a millionaire yet....Anybody want to change Life Paths with me??
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
              X