• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kyn269
    Private

• Nov 2006

Good Day To All

My name is Lenore, and I am relatively new at the website building. I am learning A Lot from this site...
    I figure If I can build and change a myspace, or design brochures, post cards and other things for my business why can't I build a website and save my company a Ton of money...

We've been pricing the cost of a web site designer... but my question has always come back, If I have some one else design my site.... It is pretty much "FIXED" until I pay them or someone else to go in and make the necessary changes and updates.

With my type of business, Flooring sales, to wholesale, retail, and contractors/builders, there are too many changes, sales & upgrades that will need to be made on the webpage. Think, if I had to pay someone every month to update our new sales and shipments, what profit would be made? not much from my perspective.

Anyway, enough about me.... I'm still trudging through the forums soaking up as much knowledge and ideas, watching and rewatching the videos.... and hopefully I will get there soon... and the knowledge that I gain from this site... well lets just say I am glad I found you guys!!!
  • bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: Good Day To All

Welcome to VodaLand Lenore, you can be as creative as you like and have all the help fom the forum to help turn your project into a success. Plan your work.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Mook25
      Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Welcome Lenore, Glad to have you on board!
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Welcome Lenore, glad you found the best thing on line! Have fun and happy building.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Hi there Lenore,
          Welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

Hello there, welcome to VH

Comment

Working...
            X