Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Kitchen Party

well .... I've fed the sharks :)
    And no I am not you know what either, in case you wonder or not.

You must be getting sleepy by now?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      awe yes, to see the bright when it is dim ... that's the Vasili I've come to know ... "keep your glow" - not meaning glomanias ******* either, lol

Today I am making a seafood chowder complete with haddock, shrimp, scallops, lobster, plenty of creme & butter, and a spinach salad too.

All vodaliens are invited .... sound fishy? lol
      Looks good........mean it Sound good.... hope it tastes as good as it sounds......lol
      You lucky the Alien Family is scattered all over the Galaxy, other wise we would all be there for Dinnnnnnneeeeeeeer......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Looks good........mean it Sound good.... hope it tastes as good as it sounds......lol
        You lucky the Alien Family is scattered all over the Galaxy, other wise we would all be there for Dinnnnnnneeeeeeeer......lol
        lol Manuel ... it would be great woudn't it ... yeah it is smelling all fishy here now, but seafood is my favorite, yummy ....

what's your favorite?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol Manuel ... it would be great woudn't it ... yeah it is smelling all fishy here now, but seafood is my favorite, yummy ....

what's your favorite?
          Same here, my favourite Lobster and Prawn with some good wine to wash it all down...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Couldn't agree with you anymore ...

I had a friend, well I still have a friend, but she married a fisherman and she does not like fish, they have since parted, not for that reason but too funny eh, or should I say sounds kind of fishy ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Couldn't agree with you anymore ...

I had a friend, well I still have a friend, but she married a fisherman and she does not like fish, they have since parted, not for that reason but too funny eh, or should I say sounds kind of fishy ... lol

And fishy it could be...lol....she provably saw so much fish that started to imagine she was married to one....lol (just kidding)

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                And fishy it could be...lol....she provably saw so much fish that started to imagine she was married to one....lol (just kidding)
                lol ... well maybe he had fish lips, lol .... maybe after awhile he began to smell more than fishy, lol ....

Tis a tradition is one of our Maritime Provinces, Newfoundland to be exact, that you may get "Screeched In" on your arrival ... to be |"screeched in" means. ....

1) You must down a shot of their "Golden Elixir" - Newfoundland Screech (rum)

2) Eat a piece of their bread (which is hard, called Brews) or their salt fish (salty salty kipper I think)

3) And Kiss a Cod Fish

And if you are lucky all this treatment is provided to you by a man dressed as a woman who they call the "CodFather" lol

A whole lot of fun ..... lol ........... yes, I've been "Screeched In" - oh yeah, I have the Official Certificate from the Royal Order of Screechers and am now a Newfoundlander too, lol.

:)

Here is a link to more about the Screech

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol ... well maybe he had fish lips, lol .... maybe after awhile he began to smell more than fishy, lol ....

Tis a tradition is one of our Maritime Provinces, Newfoundland to be exact, that you may get "Screeched In" on your arrival ... to be |"screeched in" means. ....

1) You must down a shot of their "Golden Elixir" - Newfoundland Screech (rum)

2) Eat a piece of their bread (which is hard, called Brews) or their salt fish (salty salty kipper I think)

3) And Kiss a Cod Fish

And if you are lucky all this treatment is provided to you by a man dressed as a woman who they call the "CodFather" lol

A whole lot of fun ..... lol ........... yes, I've been "Screeched In" - oh yeah, I have the certificate in a frame

:)

Here is a link to more about the Screech

Sound like quite good fun...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                  X