Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generals Returned To Their Former Glory.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Generals Returned To Their Former Glory.....

Originally posted by Vasili
    Too funny!

No offense taken Manny! And, not to put a "fix" on your poll, I thought I'd share what I looked like at Skyline High School Graduation in 1978
    (Tom Hanks was a senior when I was a sophomore at Skyline......never forget him getting suspended for cutting 4th period to run up and down the main driveway for both lunches with a flag waving from Bear's pickup truck, as he was running for "Homecoming Queen" as a joke....funny thing, he won!)

Wow Vasili .... you look like a shiney new penny ... I'll be betting that bowtie is velvet .... lol .......... You really haven't changed much at all ...

Cool!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Wow Vasili .... you look like a shiney new penny ... I'll be betting that bowtie is velvet .... lol .......... You really haven't changed much at all ...

Cool!!
      I won't go into the details, but let's just say the changes over the years are noticable......(Hmmm.)
      The picture is with a silk tie, my dear (not everything fuzzy was velour or velvet in those days! - I think it is from enlarging it from the yearbook), and a bit of sunburn having run up from the tennis courts where I was practicing for an upcoming match with another school.....explains why my hair isn't "perfect" like everyone's always was back then...LOL

***** -- Your turn, Boss!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Interestingly, losing top hair produced outgrowth of hair elsewhere, as seen in this archive photo circa 1996......

LOL

Comment

Ok, I know I am betraying my fellow ladies....but in all fairness to the guys, I think we need to step up to the plate and show them we are only human to. This is not as good as Manuel would have done, but I do think it is harder to get rid of hair than to add it (at least in photos!!) Ok, guys, let us have it!

Sorry, ladies, but this was hard to do!!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

OMG....I knew to expect Aliens, but had I known they would be KLINGONS I would have grabbed all my ammo!

Good for you, CL!
            LOL

Comment

Oh My My Oh My Oh My ....

That's just craaaaaaaazzzyyyyy Cindy, and love the title of your pic when I chose to save it "baldladies" .... lol ... I am renaming mine though, renaming to "vodacious ladies"
              Someone really must make a page up in "outer space" of the fine collection that has been made here .... call it the "vodalbum" lol .... oh this is just simply "vodaliscious" ....

Did we really know what we were all in for when the General asked for avatar pics of us .... lol .... they just keep getting better, I never thought it was so easy to look "so good" ... lol .... you see what has really happened is since joining voda our "brains have grown out through the top of our heads, replacing the hair" .... and no, that's not a joke ...

Vasili, I am not sure what I think of that moustache in yoru circa 1996 photo .... silky bowties, woo hoo .... keepers ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sounds like the General caught you "Live" Manuel .... did you notice the change immediately .... lmao ..... lol

Yes Robyn the General CAUGHT ME live.....lol
                Noticed change immediately.....yes I did.
                Its was fun while it lasted..

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                  Ok, I know I am betraying my fellow ladies....but in all fairness to the guys, I think we need to step up to the plate and show them we are only human to. This is not as good as Manuel would have done, but I do think it is harder to get rid of hair than to add it (at least in photos!!) Ok, guys, let us have it!

I am so definitely NOT having my hair cut! LOL Good one!
                  Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                  www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi, Trish! Good to see you!

Comment

Nice try DreamLady, keep practicing and you will get there....lol
                      Just dont get to brave and do Generals...or you will learn the hard way....the way I did....lol
                      Are these the STAR TREK LADIES?......Lol.....Hi Hi Captain......lol....You ladies sure can go where no lady as gone before......eh eh eh eh ROFLMAO eh eh eh eh eh
                      I just love this show....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

With all these Alien Pictures I'm tempted to do a VH Album.....lol
                        But only if the Generals allow it .....lol .....dont need another "Bopping Head" after Monday....lol
                        Should be fun see all the Before & After picture all in one album.....lol
                        We can all imagine it ladies can't we?
                        LMAO just thinking about it.....eh eh eh eh

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Well, no one has yelled at to much yet. Kassie's was the hardest to do her new do! lol

Manuel;;;; Yea, even though I won't mess with the Generals....I did something much much worse....Ladies. Don't you know that you just don't mess with ladies hair do's!! I think that must have one in one of Ladyeye's RULES.

Forgive me ladies?
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Well, no one has yelled at to much yet. Kassie's was the hardest to do her new do! lol

Manuel;;;; Yea, even though I won't mess with the Generals....I did something much much worse....Ladies. Don't you know that you just don't mess with ladies hair do's!! I think that must have one in one of Ladyeye's RULES.

Forgive me ladies?
                            Np Cindy .... While I don't mind being bald, I think I would prefer to have ears .... here is a new pic ... lol

Kind of Eeerie eh!! lol

And Manuel, yes a Vodalbum as mentioned earlier in this thread .... and I believe you should be on the cover ... here's your new pic .... lol

P.S. I don't want to "do" the General .... he is unforgiving and me no wants to be boppy ...... just happy instead .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Np Cindy .... While I don't mind being bald, I think I would prefer to have ears .... here is a new pic ... lol

Kind of Eeerie eh!! lol

And Manuel, yes a Vodalbum as mentioned earlier in this thread .... and I believe you should be on the cover ... here's your new pic .... lol

P.S. I don't want to "do" the General .... he is unforgiving and me no wants to be boppy ...... just happy instead .... lol
                              GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!!!
                              Ho yes yes, I'm gonna make it to the cover....lol
                              Am I also gonna be the Alien Leader, that cover picture makes me look like a leader....lol
                              So you scared of a bopping head, don't worry General will go easy on you, you hope....lol

Nice job Robyn
                              By the way what program did you use to do these Photos.....I used PhotoImpact SE

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hey Manuel .... I'm not Robyn, I'm Holly, remember .... are you "spaced out" again ....... lol

Holly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X