• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

omg I see Beegud ....... woo who!!

Hello Beeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......

Hello .... so nice to see you!! Get in here!! We gotta alienate you!!

Hope you are ready to be beamed up!!

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

• beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: omg I see Beegud ....... woo who!!

LOL...I missed all you cwazy folks and glad to be back. AND YES I want to be ALIENATED (never thought I'd evr say that phrase..hmmm). Where do I send the pic....you leave for a few measly weeks and the forum is invadeda nd everyone is turned into an alien...oh well...when ya can't beat em'...might as well jooin em..LOL

SO beam me up already....
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

that's so perfect Beez ....... lol .....

you need to send me your pic here

and of course you can view the album, etc. here

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBeezzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Hi yah, Lady friend............soooooooooooooo glad you're back....and you beaming up to space......lol

So did yah miss us? Did you bring back jellybeans? Hope so....there has been lack of food here gal, since you've been gone. All space talk, no cobbler or nuttin' Now that we have you to "lend a hand" I'll be expecting some spikey tea's and those sandwiches....with the works. lol

So tell me lady, is Jamaica hot right now? Canada is getting so cold, have to warm up my warm up. The Parade of Lights was last weekend here, it was the best show ever.....and we sold out of reindeer noses. Santa was loved by all. Ho Ho (doing a santa shuffle)

Glad you took the time to stop by, now you're going to outer space, will you ever stop traveling gal. Let me know if you come across any cool species. lol

talk at yah latah

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

LOL CL...yes it's good to be a QUEEN AND GODDESS...lol. I did indeed bring back exotic Alien foods...which must be taken with copious amounts of Bill's delicious Teas and there are all ways JELLYBEANS..even in space...those other aliens unfortunatley keep stealing my stash..gotta find new places to hide.

JA is actually havea bit of cool weather and rain due to you all complaining about your weather and sending it to us...LOL...but we got out our sweaters and are being cozy...YES we tropical birds need our sweather...lol.

I'll be traversing the halls of VODALand and going about my usual mischief ...ok NOOOOT....I'm liek soooo boring somedays but that's why you all are here to keep me on my toes.

I REALLY missed all my friends and the freindship here...so it's good to be back.
          Beezz
          sigpic

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

I think we need to open up the tearoom again and havea proper tea and chat fo all...lol...crumpets, jellybeans, biscuits and wonderful finger sandwiches...hmmm..me hungry now...feel like COOKIE monster...lol
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Agree ... and or the kitchen too.... we've had a few good kitchen parties lately .... lol ..........

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• beegud2
                Major General

• Apr 2006

Wah...waaa...I missed the kitchen parties...I want one now....(throwing tantrum on floor and crying like baby)...all the good food is in the kitchen and the best conversation is always there...

Alrighty LE...you start cookin' and I'll bring over some wine..that ought to get the Aliens in..lol
                Beezz
                sigpic

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                  LOL CL...yes it's good to be a QUEEN AND GODDESS...lol. I did indeed bring back exotic Alien foods...which must be taken with copious amounts of Bill's delicious Teas and there are all ways JELLYBEANS..even in space...those other aliens unfortunatley keep stealing my stash..gotta find new places to hide.

JA is actually havea bit of cool weather and rain due to you all complaining about your weather and sending it to us...LOL...but we got out our sweaters and are being cozy...YES we tropical birds need our sweather...lol.

I'll be traversing the halls of VODALand and going about my usual mischief ...ok NOOOOT....I'm liek soooo boring somedays but that's why you all are here to keep me on my toes.

I REALLY missed all my friends and the freindship here...so it's good to be back.
                  Dang those aliens....finding the stash....we need to find a way to alienate them......lol

Complaining about the weather....lol Beez....what's a sweather?

We are glad to have you and your mischief back, but donna be gettin' me inna any mo trouble......lol

ps: Bill is wearing a new suit....did you see, some kind a alien ting. lol

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Sorry....meant sweater....lol...and yes I saw Bill's new duds..but I miss the cigar...sigh...

ALiens everywhere I look, in the bookshelves, up the trees, in the pool, riding horses,...its' acomplete invasion..oh wait...there goes another one in his new turn of the century (30th century) time travel ship..shwoff...wait I think that was Aliens and Vasili...and there they go with the jellybeans...lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

Sorry....meant sweater....lol...and yes I saw Bill's new duds..but I miss the cigar...sigh...

ALiens everywhere I look, in the bookshelves, up the trees, in the pool, riding horses,...its' acomplete invasion..oh wait...there goes another one in his new turn of the century (30th century) time travel ship..shwoff...wait I think that was Aliens and Vasili...and there they go with the jellybeans...lol
                      Yes, yes Beez.....I know what you mean about the aliens, one just bopped me in the head.....but their leader is away right now, maybe we could blow up the ship. Course we might wanna try the time travel ting out, could be interesting and work to our benefit......watch out for Vasili alien with the jellybeans.....he's already had too much suga. lol

Yeh, the cigar was becoming an "icon" maybe we need to open up a smoke room......lol Nevermind, pass on that one, you never know what might happen then....lol we thought spikey tea did strange tings....

I have a friend who met Dan Akroyd a couple of weeks ago, that's kinda kewl...... he's a conehead alien...lol

I wouldn't of thought Jamaica gets cold, guess I thought tropical year-round.

So you have to tink up some good mischief.....I'm in.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Okay girls, move it .... this is "kitchen talk" :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• bill2006
                          Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your travels. The cigar is in the pocket, not giving it up.
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
                            Major General

• Feb 2006

Welcome back Beezzz! I was gone for a while to and when I got back I saw you were gone. You may have remembered me as the Floor Lady! I got a new kwel name now and sporting my Alien duds!

Welcome back and look forward to you bzzz around here again!
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• beegud2
                              Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              Welcome back Beezzz! I was gone for a while to and when I got back I saw you were gone. You may have remembered me as the Floor Lady! I got a new kwel name now and sporting my Alien duds!

Welcome back and look forward to you bzzz around here again!
                              Noooo...never forgotten you (even with changed name...lol)...missed you while you were gone...how's the family...good for us both to be back now.

Bill...I gotta say...whata handsome devil..hiding behind that big ole cigar...lol...anyhoo glad the cigar is still around.
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X