• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: Party in the Kitchen

I'm with bill...worms too wiggly and never had rattlesnake but alligator tail tasted like chicken and frog legs a bit rubbery...lol

Vasili...is the culprit who stoel the jelly beans and ate all the deser...waaaaaa....me want me cookie....i'm leaving crumbs behind....

LE...step away from zee wine...it has few hundrend more years too go to perfection...lol
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

lol Beezzy .... I figured Vasili was in on it, trying to act like an angel, thinking he would help clean up, should have really known better.

Vasili you need to come back in the kitchen and make us ladies dessert .... dessert for all of us ..... :) this will redeem yourself ... hee hee (and sounds like we need cookies, I like peanut butter, (very energizing, so pls include in your baking)

Today's menu will be a bowl of Turtle Soup and it will be prepared might "snappy"!! :) Served by a few hot waitresses with no dressing, lol

Awe Beezy .... no wine ... does one really need perfection? Oh, okay, it's back to the tea .....

Tea & Cookies please .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Rattlesnake, Gators and frogs.....we are progressing here. Vasili took the jellybeans? hmmmmm not good. Dang, he's becoming a pirate. Now I've heard that frog legs taste like chicken, I know someone who has eaten gator (I can't remember what they said it tasted like) Do tell what does rattlesnake taste like?

Here's some cookies Beez, and some tea for you Holly. Does anybody like grapes? How about some grapes and grapa or peach cobbler and sandwiches.

Comment

• bill2006
          Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Two very good beverages.
          Tea is like fine wine. Soil, climate, rain and the time of year it is picked affect its quality. Tea only keeps though for about 2 years, wines on the other hand change their chemistry after a number of years.

No turtle soup, they are now on the endangered animal's list (delicious though) and about the waitresses...........
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
            Rattlesnake, Gators and frogs.....we are progressing here. Vasili took the jellybeans? hmmmmm not good. Dang, he's becoming a pirate. Now I've heard that frog legs taste like chicken, I know someone who has eaten gator (I can't remember what they said it tasted like) Do tell what does rattlesnake taste like?

Here's some cookies Beez, and some tea for you Holly. Does anybody like grapes? How about some grapes and grapa or peach cobbler and sandwiches.
            One helluva memory, Missy!
            Noooo, I did not take the jellybeans, merely mused if there were more to scarf up!

And, as far as I know, the only certifiable pirate in VodaLand is our missing Robert (aka CircusPet). I will gladly apply for the program, however, if it means I can act like a scallywag and abscond with all the pretty lasses I come across! HAR!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
              lol Beezzy .... I figured Vasili was in on it, trying to act like an angel, thinking he would help clean up, should have really known better.

Vasili you need to come back in the kitchen and make us ladies dessert .... dessert for all of us ..... :) this will redeem yourself ... hee hee (and sounds like we need cookies, I like peanut butter, (very energizing, so pls include in your baking)

Today's menu will be a bowl of Turtle Soup and it will be prepared might "snappy"!! :) Served by a few hot waitresses with no dressing, lol

Awe Beezy .... no wine ... does one really need perfection? Oh, okay, it's back to the tea .....

Tea & Cookies please .....
              Methinks you forget how "naughty" I became when in the kitchen last.....mind on dessert before dinner and all.... AND you wouldn't be trying to take advantage of my culinary attributes, would you now????

No matter. Mine is a place where all are welcome to share in good food, good company, and good memories abundant. I extend the privilege when visiting others' kictchens as well.....especially yours, m'Lady!

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

The kitchen is beaming with VaSili slipping into his usual "spirits"! Nice to see :) ........... I like the advantage to take advantage Vasili .... lol .... makes my day!! Oh so "not naughty" lol ..... So how about that dessert!! Red is a fav colour, please bring along the lengthy portions of **** lace style licorice, we'll need that for decorating for xmas ... and of course the replacement for "turtle soup" .. have to agree with Bill on this one, but we'll take the licorice snappy!!

Great to see this kitchen so "tidy" .... That wine sounds great, just need to choose your make and model to get the chemistry needed .... sounds purrfffect!!

On with dessert!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Finally dessert...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Whats cooking?

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L
                    Finally dessert...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Whats cooking?

Well, we will have to wait and see what Vasili is serving us .... woo who .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Licorice, huh???
                      Should serve Sambucca with coffee beans, or Ouzo and cigars (especially for Bill and I - the cigars I mean, cuz I don't drink -, but little flavored ones for the ladies to play with too!)

In that vein, it take me about 2 hours to whip up a chilled fudge truffle cake and play with the colors rather michieviously: three 9 inch, 1/2 tall, almost double-density white fudge colored cake layers with great fresh (home-made) rasberry filling, red colored white chocolate frosting with very dark fudge ripples/swirls applied, and using the smallest red vines, create flower buds by slitting and folding them, and black licorice jelly beans sprinkled on top......garnish with 3 very small (using a melon scoop) and hardened macadamia gelato balls with dark chocolate shavings on top....(sweet to the palete, but not so sweet to curl your teeth)

Served with a rasberry-based apertif (and/or Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee), and sit back to listen to all the "Oooh's" and "Ahhh's"................

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Ooooohhh ..... Aaaaaahhhh ................ that just might do me in ... nappy time would come quick after that .... you've done a great job VaSili, it was worth the wait!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                          One helluva memory, Missy!
                          Noooo, I did not take the jellybeans, merely mused if there were more to scarf up!

And, as far as I know, the only certifiable pirate in VodaLand is our missing Robert (aka CircusPet). I will gladly apply for the program, however, if it means I can act like a scallywag and abscond with all the pretty lasses I come across! HAR!
                          CP walked the plank....I think, bottom of Davy Jone's locker....sure you can be a pirate......an alien pirate... lol Aye matey, don't forget the jellybeans. Wow double density chocolate truffle, raspberry filling and macadamia, chocolate shavings....yummy. Good one, make him make some more Ladyeye. I'm in.

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by bill2006
                            Two very good beverages.
                            Tea is like fine wine. Soil, climate, rain and the time of year it is picked affect its quality. Tea only keeps though for about 2 years, wines on the other hand change their chemistry after a number of years.

No turtle soup, they are now on the endangered animal's list (delicious though) and about the waitresses...........
                            I think you eat everything.....lol Now I see why your dressed...you are always ready for dining. lol

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                              I'm with bill...worms too wiggly and never had rattlesnake but alligator tail tasted like chicken and frog legs a bit rubbery...lol

Vasili...is the culprit who stoel the jelly beans and ate all the deser...waaaaaa....me want me cookie....i'm leaving crumbs behind....

LE...step away from zee wine...it has few hundrend more years too go to perfection...lol
                              Alligator tails Beez? Frogs legs? Awe Beez, I thought you were with me on this, you know all cookies and stuff. Gator tastes like chicken? I thought frogs legs did, oh hum confused, too many chicken-a-likes. Back to the wine I think, no complaints there. (opening up a big bottle and pouring myself a glass) sip, slurp, guzzle lol

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                                Ooooohhh ..... Aaaaaahhhh ................ that just might do me in ... nappy time would come quick after that .... you've done a great job VaSili, it was worth the wait!!
                                So....you have some licorice caught in your teeth, or are you just having "extended" fun with my name????

(Or was it the apertif?.....I noticed you sitting in the corner with a staw hanging out of your mouth earlier)

Comment

Working...
                                X